1

(BTW I love this art)

   Link walked through the giant gates. He was supposed to go to Zelda's study, for some reason she said that she wanted him to meet her there. He wasn't sure why, he had no idea why she would need him for something. He walked up the stone stairs, as he did it started to drizzle a little bit. He looked up at the sky as it did, and decided he should go. 

  He walked into her room, and looked around. It was empty. Maybe she was already there? He walked through the room, not aware of the fact that something was watching him. He came to the bridge and looked at the other side as he walked across it. He saw her, sitting in the chair, reading a book, her head down. 

  She heard footsteps, and turned around. "oh? Link! glad that you could make it. I wanted to show you something." She said, smiling as she closed the book and pushed it aside. "I found something. Something from before the Calamity." She stood up and carefully pulled down a box from one of the shelves. 

 She placed it on the shelf and slowly opened it. "He's still powered off, but..."

  She then pulled a rusty item out of the box. "I remember him. He helped us all. His name is Tennako. He is the guardian from before. The small one, the one that saved us. I'm not sure if we can fix him, he was sitting for so lo-"  

  "Mo weep?-Bee-" Zelda completely looked shocked. "He is- he's- He's-" Terrako started to glow, and reawaken. "He's Ok!" Link sort of remembered, he remembered Terrako, was he the one the found by the tower? In Hyrule field? with Impa? 

  All Terrako could see was Zelda's Face, and she moved out of the way, she saw someone else,  Link. He immediately remembered, Astro, all of the bokoblins, Lynels.. The divine beasts, The champions...    Zelda.  

                                                                     ~^^^~        

   Zelda placed another screw inside the tiny robot's head. she then closed it, and  picked up a ancient screw. she carefully opened it, and placed another one inside the technology. "If I put this one here, Eeh-hee! It's done!" The young princess smiled gleefully as she closed down the top. Every piece was in place.  

  She placed her hands on the front of the little guardian, and it slowly blinked blue. Surprised, she pulled back hr hands and stared at it. It pulled up it's legs onto the desk, and stared at her, he had one leg, halfway on the table, above a screw, and she picked it up and moved it so he could put his leg down. 

  She picked up the small creature and looked it in the eye. 

   "Mother, look, look!"  She called, and quickly turned around.  

                                                                                                       ~...~

   Zelda stood out side. A shooting star streaked across the sky, and she stared out beyond the castle. "Mother?" Tears in her eyes, she turned around and looked down at the tiny guardian.

  She kneeled down at the guardian, and it started to play a song. A song she knew all to well. One that her mother used to sing to her.  She grabbed ahold of it and asked, "you're not going to leave me too, right terrako?"  

                                                              ~^^^~

"I remember him, I made him when I was little, before my mother passed away..."

                                                      ~NEXT DAY~

  "I think we should take a trip to Kakariko village, and Inform Impa that we've found him, I mean, he's still a little broken.. But she'll remember him." Zelda suggested, talking to one of the guards. "You'll come with, right Opal?"

Opal was one of the royal guards, and her whole life she had wanted to train and become a guard to the royal family. She usually wore the regular royal guard's outfits, though Zelda had allowed her to make a few adjustments to it. She wore a belt and stored sheikah weapons, They where her specialty. She had light tan skin, and dark brown straight hair about the length to her shoulders.

"Of course, Princess! I'd be honored." She replied, a smile on her face. "Great, can you gather up some of the royal guards, and inform them?" Zelda was already excited to see Impa again. She had already visited her after the Calamity, that's where Link and her went, straight to Kakariko Village.

"Link is coming too, isn't he?" Opal wondered. "I could go get him and tell him we're leaving soon." She suggested. "Well, of course he's coming! We couldn't go without him."

~^^^~

When the trio got to The dueling peaks stable, Zelda had asked the person whom boarded and gave them there horses for her horse, a white stallion named Creme. Link had found Creme after talking to Taffa. She found out and decided to keep the name.

Link, on Epona, and Opal riding a black stallion, accompanied the princess to Kakariko. Zelda held a box with Terrako inside as she rode on her horse. Terrako didn't want to stay inside a box like a rusty failed experiment, so he forced his way out, pushing the top off and falling onto the ground, the box lid following him. The little guardian quickly got up and narrowly missed getting hit by the wood, falling off the horse as Zelda realised what he did.

Creme quickly stopped walking and lifted a hoof, as Zelda got down from him and slowly turned around to look at Terrako. "Mo-BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!" He protested, as he didn't want to go back in. "No, come here you!" Zelda said as she tried to grab him and at least hold him as she rode on the horse.

Opal started laughing. It reminded Link of Urbosa. "Why won't you listen?" Why can't he stay inside, he's rusty, and he hasn't been on the ground in years! As a matter of fact, how... did he even help us save hyrule..? I don't remember, but I feel like I have faint memories of it happening.. "MO-Beep, boo!" "Fine, you can walk if you can keep up with the horses, but be careful."

They were soon making their way up the hill, all they needed to do now was get through the pathways and go through the well hidden trenches, hiding the village in a canyon like camp, to protect from enemies, such as the yiga. 

                                                                     ~^^^~