2

Zelda was inside talking with Impa, announcing that Terrako was activated again. She remembered him but he was still odd, like a distant memory that she didn't quite want to see? When Zelda finally came out of the hut Link and Paya were sitting down outside by apple tree, and Link had his hand on a wooden spoon stirring something in  pot. Pays was mumbling on to herself. Link simply looked bored but he looked up at Zelda as she neared.

 "Link, we're going to leave tomorrow morning and see if we can get to the ancient tech lab in Hateno. I think the travel gate should hold 4 people, and the thing you have allows up to travel to any spot, right? The thing you have hooked up to the sheikah slat-' "The  power unit" link butted in. "Er, yes, the power unit. It will allow us to hook it up to a different sheikah device easier. So I was stupid and decided to come to Kakariko instead of Hateno because that's where Purah is, we missed her leave by a day-" Paya cut her off, "You weren't stupid coming here, it turns out my grandma wanted you to come here the other day and it's like you read her-er mind!  She wanted m-me to-" 

   Paya stopped talking as her gaze slowly turned to a blue speck in the air and then to Link. "T-to-' He didn't seem to realize anyone was looking at him as he was staring intently at the pot.  "uhm, Princess?"