{💙} I love you little Thief

[ Phantom Thief AU ]

I got inspired by a tumblr (i think) phantom thief AU like this. (Plus i got inspired by more phantom thief then that tumblr phantom thief AU)

Shuichi's POV

It was almost midnight, i got to the roof. I looked around if somebody was here, before opening the door.

And there before me, was the phantom thief. Who was now my boyfriend, "hey mister detetive Shumai!" said kokichi, i look happy back at him and said "oh hey kokichi" i walked to him and standing right next to him.

We both look at the sky, kokichi turned his head to me and said "Is it the 1 year anniversary today?" he said "Yep, i also got this for us"
I respond back, i give him the heart chocolate. "Aw Shushu~, that's sweet of you but you know you didn't have to give me a gift" kokichi said back.

"I know, but it is the 1 year anniversary and i want it to be one of the greatest day in your life" i said back. "I'm so glad, that your my boyfriend~" he said to me.
I looked at the sky and said "Oh yeah kichi, do you remember when we first meet on this same roof?" kokichi looked at the heart chocolate and then said "of course i remember"

Kokichi respond, i looked back at him and he was eating the chocolate "how cute.." i mumble.
"Hmm, what did you say shumai?"
he said "oh nothing" i looked away from him blushing "Aww is my detective blushing?" kokichi said.
"Fine i am, but why did you want to meet me here at the same place where we first met?" i asked him.

"Well if you didn't notice the candles, there is a surprise waiting for you~ now close your eyes and take my hand" i closed my eyes and then took kokichi's hand,
Kokichi dragged me until we stoped "we're here~" i open my eyes, and see a table with some sweets and some lavender "kokichi..., you didn't have to do this for me" i said almost crying,
"Don't say that shumai, i mean it is like a little date now let's sit down and some fun until morning" i sit down at one of the seats and we had a great night.

yay it's done, that was hard well i hope you guys enjoyed it also i only update when i got a idea.

I'm so sorry if it's bad.