21-40

Shen Huai had a bit of headache, he found Uncle Squid, but the other party didn’t even ask about a price. He refused the request to withdraw the Weibo post.

Ye Cang relied on his strength to speak, he should not have cared about this kind of clown.

But after all, no one knew that the little newcomer is the reborn Lu Yang. People naturally believed in authority. If he let them make a stereotype of Ye Cang, even if he is strong, the road after that will not be too good.

Ye Cang’s next song is “Meow Meow Meow.“

Shen Huai’s brain flashed with several solutions, but without waiting for him to take action, he suddenly received a phone call. 

“Hello, Mr. Shen. I’m  assistant Zhou of the president of Mahayana Real Estate.  Do you still have an impression?“ Shen Huai remembered that he was Li Luan’s assistant. At that time, he wanted to dig up Ye Cang. The terms were very generous, and he did not give up after he was refused.

Later, it was not surprising, knowing the origin of the relationship between Li Luan and Lu Yang.

“Hello, Assistant Zhou.“

“I’m sorry to disturb you at this time, but, here’s the thing: our company and the Music Association have jointly launched a ’Million New Singers’ project. We are very optimistic about Ye Cang’s strength and hope to  cooperate with you.“

“Million New Singers“ is a campaign sponsored by the Music Association and Mahayana Real Estate. Selected from all the new singers of the year, the winners can get millions of new franchise fees provided by the Mahayana Real Estate.

For Shen Huai, money come secondary, but this activity was just right. With the Music Association’s official background, their affirmation can more or less offset the bad influence caused by Uncle Squid.

As they reached a preliminary intention on the phone, there was specification to wait for Ye Cang to discuss “Million New Singers” after the competition.

Hanging up the phone, Shen Huai breathed a sigh of relief.

He did not expect at this time, the software sounded the early warning bell. Shen Huai frowned when he opened hot search, and immediately became speechless.

This familiar tone and writing structure style, there’s no need to  question who it is.

Ye Cang was playing enthusiastically in his room when he heard a knock on the door. At the thought of who would knock at the door so late, Ye Cang’s blood suddenly cooled down.

He remembered the instructions of Shen Huai, and could not help feeling guilty. He wanted to pretend to be asleep, but outside the door came Shen Huai’s voice.

“Open the door. I know you’re awake.“

Ye Cang: “. . .“

He had to go ahead and open the door.

As soon as he opened the door and they looked at each other, Shen Huai asked lightly, “Don’t you want to tell me anything?“

Ye Cang pretended to be stupid: “Tell you what?“

Shen Huai took his mobile phone, and the hot search on “Your Father” was bright, and very conspicuous.

Ye Cang: “. . .“

He was still panicking inside: “AHAHA, this hot search is. . . very interesting. . . “

Shen Huai saw that he really wouldn’t shed tears until he saw the  concluding evidence. He did not beat around the bush anymore and directly asked him: “The mobile phone number registered for this account is owned by me. Do you think I  wouldn’t know it was you?“