Chapter one ❤️

My first fanfic, enjoy!!! *disclaimer I do not own any of the pictures shown in this fanfic*
Word count: 569 words
—————————————
It was the middle of the day 2:30 pm. You were already pretty buzzed... it was a rough day. You needed some air, so why not hide beside a dumpster behind your school while hitting a vape?

Y/n POV
I was hitting my vape while sitting next to a dumpster. I heard someone coming but I honestly didn't care anymore. It was a boy. He sat next to me. I offered my vape and he took it. Who is this? I wondered while I handed my vape over. I looked to the side and that's when I saw him. Suna Rintarou. The hot second year.

I was honestly kind of shaking. I snapped back to reality so quick. He gave me my vape back after hitting it three time's. I tried my best to stay calm and took it back hitting it again so I could get rid of this... feeling. Do I like him?

I sat there and silence trying to figure out my feelings when he finally spoke. "Here." He said giving me his phone. I took at confused and looked at the screen when I saw the phone dial. "What do I do with it?" I said dumbfounded by his actions. "Put your number in." He said still showing hardly any emotion.

I quickly put my number in and saved my name with a heart. I decided to be bold and not shy around the person that I might like. He lightly chuckled at my actions then got up. "Where ya going" I asked. "The convenience store, come wit?" Suna asked. "Sure why not?"
Time skip~

We were almost at the convenient store when he asked "you got money on you?"
"Yeah why" I asked. "No reason I would've payed if you didn't." For just two seconds I regretted saying yes but then realized how selfish that was. (I- lmao selfish y/n🤦‍♀️)

When we walked into the convenience store I got your stuff which included a monster energy drink, some chips, and some rock candy I decided I wanted to try. At the cash register in front of me Suna went first, he had a sweet tea and some jelly fruit sticks. He must like those. Wait what am I doing? Why does it matter? UGH my feelings are so annoying. I tried my best to stay cool as we walked out of the convenience store.

About 5 minutes later we made it back to school I thanked him for taking me to the store and went back inside to attend my last class.

Suna Rintarou. What have you done to me? Why do I want to see you again? My heart aches when I think about you. Why am I feeling this way? Do I.. like you?
—————————————————
A/n
HI GUYS!! hope y'all enjoyed!!! I worked very hard it's currently 1 am and it's a school night. 😭😭. I know your thinking Author-Chan the chapter is so small how is it 1 am?? Welp. I spent like 2 hours doing research on Suna. I really did not want to mess up with him. Please let me know if I did anything wrong I tried very hard. Soryy if it's too short and I will try to update tomorrow after school. Enjoy!!!