81 [end]

"Why did you come suddenly?"

George was about to give him a hug and was pushed away by him.

"You are so ruthless. I rushed to China specially for you. Is that how you treated me?"

Xie Yao said, "I'll leave if I'm fine."

"Well, you're still as boring as always." The

two went on. began to discuss the disease, George frowned. "troubled by the amount of sedative before ...... you do not solve?"

"solved." "then

you recently encountered something, or someone."

must've see The red on his neck.

Xie Yao did not deny.

George joked: "Are you afraid of him leaving you and want to swallow him into your stomach bit by bit?"

Xie Yao's light-colored eyes looked at him faintly.

George knew that he was right and couldn't help but sympathize with the person who hadn't met.

"For the sake of your little lover, I think you have to cooperate with me to do a check. By the way, the tranquilizer should be given up."

Xie Yao checked the time, "Not today."

George said, "My plane in the afternoon. Besides, it only takes half an hour. After I know the result, I will go back to discuss with the teacher and discuss the plan for your condition as soon as possible. You don't have to worry about the day your little cutie will appear on your table."

Xie Yao watched him warningly At a glance, George raised his hand in surrender.

...

Zuo Yan turned around looking for eggs. There were obviously four. After three, what about the remaining one?

"Little rabbit, open the door~"

Zuo Yan picked up the phone, "Xie Yao, did you look at my egg?"

"I lost one, I'll look for it later."

Come back later? OK, don't forget to buy fruit. "

" Bang! "

Left a statement read out to the kitchen to see," like rhubarb knocked over something, hang up. "In the

living room, Zuo Yan looked at the fallen flower pot stand, and then at the egg

yolks on the ground. The thief caught it.

Using the chicken legs to lead the snake to the room, I was wronged, brother Rhubarb, before you made the cake. Stay in this room.

Throw the cat in by the way. When I

came back, I saw a man standing in the kitchen.

"Xu Xiangyang's son, do you still know me?" "

Fuck! His uncle, how could he be here! The