Chap 6: The Flashback

Dedicated to: AngieJones-Wallis

Eric

I'm still a little shocked that Jameson is like literally DYING IN FRONT OF ME....but, mom says he'll be okay...maybe...THAT DAMN-

WAIT- HE'S OPENING HIS EYES!

"Jameson, baby, can you look at me?" I say while tapping his cheek lightly.

"Y-yeah...what happened?" He looks so out of it.

"You don't remember?"

"All I remember is getting mad...WAIT- that wasn't a dream? I have superpowers? What the fuck?"

Well, uh, how do I deal with this. His blue eyes are so cute and his lips look so kissable- hold up.

DID I JUST REALLY THINK THAT. BUT I'M NOT EVEN GA-

"Eric...?" Oh yeah.

"Oh yeah, hold on just a second. That pack doctor will be here soon and your mom is on her way"

"Pack doctor? Like an animal or wolf pack? What the hell does that mean?"

Oh shit- " MOMMMMM I ACCIDENTALLY OUTED US "

"YOU BETTER BE JOKING OR SO HELP ME BOB-"

Knock. Knock. Sounds like either Jamesons mom or the pack doctor is here.

"Lucy, open this damn door and LET ME SEE MY SON!"

"DAMN IT JAMIE I'M COMING!!"

(A/N I don't think I named Jamesons mom yet so it is Jamie now)

"MY BABBBY!"

"Mom y-you're suffocating me!"

"Sorry are you alright!?"

"I'm fine," Jameson says as he sits up.

As Jamie is checking on Jameson I turn to the pack doctor who just came in.

"Is he going to be alright?"

"Based on how he looks right now, he should be but, I need to check up on his vitals to really see."

I visibly relaxed. I wonder why my heart feels a little less heavy also. Maybe I already think of him as a little brother.

--👀👀--

Jamie

Now that the doctor has made sure Jameson is okay, I think it's time to tell him the real story about his dad.

I've been dreading this considering the situation but, he seems to be an early bloomer. He looks just like him too.

*Flashback*

"NOOOOOO! Why didn't you say anything sooner! What am I supposed to tell Jameson!?" I scream and cry.

"It's okay my love, you should take good care of him. I didn't say anything sooner because I didn't want you to be sad...you tell him the truth." He takes a shaky breath with tears streaming down his face. "I love you" He says while taking his last breath.

"AWAHHHHHHH!? DON'T LEAVE ME!!!"

*End of flashback*

Such a sad moment. I wish he didn't pass them down to Jameson. Now I'll only get to watch him suffer, like his father, for the ready of his life. Sigh.

"Hey guys, I need to tell you something important. Jameson, it's about your father. The real truth."

Hi guys! It's been awhile.

I've literally had writer's block for like 5 months and have been dealing with other crazy shit that I won't get into.

Sorry this is so short for a comeback chapter after 5 months. I truely am...I honestly thought about taking it down.

Anywhore, sorry not sorry leaving you on a cliffhanger like that😅

See you next time!

Love,

Your Gay Best Friend (GBF)
(◠‿・)-☆