Fugo's stand manifesting to Cuddle The Reader

Reader insert // Your name // (Y/n)

Word Count: 1016

Fugo's stand manifesting to Cuddle The Reader

"Why..." He murmured, feeling his blood run cold as ice, the male afraid to do anything but watch as his stand manifested before the unsuspecting, sleeping woman.

She was curled onto the couch, her legs tucked under a thin throw blanket as her upper body sat leaned to the side of the armrest of the seat at a comfortable angle.

Meanwhile, the dangerous stand sauntered towards her, his nose leading him to her as it moved.

His fingers twitched as he outstretched his right arm, intent on touching the slumbering woman all while his user stood still, struggling to speak.

'I didn't even feel him...I didn't...Didn't want him to come out,' Fugo thought with dismay, uncertain on what to do next because if he made just one wrong move, it was over.

Cold fingers brushed over her cheek, causing the woman to further snuggle onto the couch, a little fussy noise drawing from the back of her throat, which was something that didn't seem to bother the curious stand, instead, it fueled him to touch her more.

Tentatively, he ran his right hand over her (h/c) colored hair, brushing down the strands with slow, gentle caresses, earning him a pleased, little sigh, a sound the creature seemed to enjoy as it was released one of its own, one Fugo had never heard before or thought capable.

If he could describe it to anything, it'd be the sound a Lion would make if it had the ability to purr.

"Purple Haze," He said in a harsh whisper, desperately trying to call back the stand altogether, but having no luck as he was ignored.

Instead, the disobedient being loomed over (f/n), exited, little puffs falling past its sealed mouth as it fully pressed itself to her,

"Guuuuurrrrrggg..." Having no ability to speak, Purple Haze instead expressed itself with low rumbles, desperately trying to fit into the same couch she was like a dog that had outgrown its puppy days, unable to comprehend just why he couldn't just squeeze himself tiny.

"Get...Get over here!" Fugo said desperately, barely managing to still his wavering voice to command the manifested spirit. Stepping closer to the two, he swallowed down thickly, fearful of the horrible outcome he had a constant fear of any time he came too close to anyone.

It was then that (f/n) stirred, her (e/c) colored eyes lazily opening to see the blond stand a few feet away from her, anxiousness written over his face as cold sweat dribbled down his forehead,

"(F/n)," He said breathlessly, his hands trembling as they rose, both palms facing her as a sign of heavy caution,

"Please... just... don't move," he pleaded, sounding utterly helpless, and overall frightened.

Stretching her back, (f/n) looked at him confused before she recognized the familiar weight situated on her lap, by then understanding the man's worry.

It was unbeknown to him, but to her, it had become a regular occurrence. Every so often she'd wake with the stand coddling her, doing nothing more than that.

Occasionally, he'd also take the liberty to groom her, something she found downright strange, but she figured was his own form of care, seeing as the stand itself was somewhat meticulous with its own cleanliness.

'I honestly don't see the harm this guy could cause,' She mused, lazily brushing her fingers beneath his chin, absentmindedly petting him to soothe him, something she had quickly found out was bliss to him.

More, happy, little sighs fell past him, as another distinctive purr was released,

"I've been meaning to tell you," she started, offering Fugo an apologetic smile, " But I didn't know how to bring it up," she admitted, feeling bashful as she watched his expression melt, red dusting his features as he took sight of the sweet action.

Much more, he could feel the feeling of her fingers on his own skin, making the light blush worsen.

Messy, sticky wetness then coaxed her cheek, and grimacing she chuckled, pushing away the stand's face, " Stop that you," She dotted, receiving hesitant compliance at her command.

"I'm not sure why in the world he does it," she continued on while still smiling, "But I don't really mind," She assured the silent man, "The only tedious bit is cleaning up all this damn drool, but... I mean..." she trailed of, her eyes then falling to the stand instead, hands tightly pressed against his cheeks, "You just can't help it can you?" She gushed, all while Fugo watched Purple Haze nuzzle into her grasp more,

"You can't help being so sweet and cuddly can you?" She went on, grinning, feeling disappointed as he suddenly disappeared right from her hands.

Shaking her head, (f/n) then turned back to Pannacotta, giving him her full attention, "As I was saying," she started, stretching her legs out beneath her as she approached the man, " I've gotten used to it, though I will admit the first time he came up to me, I nearly had a stroke," She told him, recalling having been ridged the first time the stand introduced itself to her until, of course, she realized that he was nothing but soft presses and caresses.

'He just wants love,' She surmised,

"I realize he's a lot like you actually," She voiced, " Really sweet and cute... so I don't mind having him cuddle me," She started, immediately regretting her choice of words, " - Uh! Not that I want to cuddle with you too!" she went on defensively, "- but if you ever want to, I wouldn't mind...but then again why would you right?!?" She babbled on, only making things worse for her.

'Shut up! Shut Up! Shut up!' She inwardly chanted, annoyed with how much her mouth was flapping on and on, something that was completely unnecessary.

As her words settled onto him he began to smile, "I'd love to," He admitted, causing her to instantly deflate, calming,

"Y-you would?" She stuttered, watching as he came closer, the blonde intent on paying her back for every bit of affection she'd given his Stand.