CHAPTER 2: Toravien

It was Sunday, so I didn't have school. With plenty of time on my hands, I could do whatever I wanted. As usual, I spent the day lazing around in my bedroom. But today was different. I had a plan—to visit the abandoned building and meet that mysterious guy again. This time, I brought a medical kit and some food.

The building was about a 30-minute walk from my house, and as I got closer, my nerves kicked in. Meeting strangers always made me uneasy, but something about this encounter felt different. I couldn't deny my curiosity—this was the first time I had been so intrigued by someone I barely knew.

The abandoned building was dimly lit, but sunlight filtered through a large circular window, giving the room an eerie glow. As I stepped inside, my heart sank. He wasn't there. I searched every corner, hoping to find some sign of him.

I climbed upstairs and checked the rooftop, but there was no trace of him. Disappointment crept in. Had he left for good? I let out a sigh, flopping down on the dusty bed to rest for a few minutes. Maybe he'd show up if I waited long enough. But after what felt like hours, there was still no sign of him. Reluctantly, I gathered my things and left, leaving behind the medical kit and food.

The next morning, on my way to school, Malvin walked beside me.

"How are you today?" he asked.

"I'm fine," I lied. "About yesterday... I'm sorry. I wasn't really sick. I just didn't feel like being around anyone. Also, Malvin... I made a confession to Rio."

Malvin stopped in his tracks, his eyes wide. "You what?!"

"I gave him a love letter, but he threw it away before even reading it," I said, trying to sound nonchalant. "I know it was silly, but I couldn't keep these feelings bottled up any longer."

"He always does that. Rio throws away every letter and gift from girls. It's not just you," Malvin reassured me. "But seriously, what's with all these girls obsessing over Rio? There are other guys, you know."

"It was my first love confession, and it ended in total embarrassment," I sighed.

Malvin had been my best friend since childhood, so talking to him came naturally.

"Where did you go after that?" he asked. "Did you head to that abandoned building again?"

I nodded.

"I don't get why you keep going there. It's creepy and deserted."

"Not spooky. When I was there, I found a naked man was tied" I lowered my voice.

"What?!" Malvin was shocked "You should have came there"

"Why? He hurt, asked me to untie him" I explained.

"So you untied him?" Malvin asked. 

He stopped and faced to me

"Look, he was not hurt. He made that, tied by his mate or himself because he wanted. In this world, there are several people who loved to be tied" He advised me.

"I don't understand. What do you mean?" I asked.

Malvin shook his head, clearly baffled. "You need to stop going there. What if he hurts you?"

"He didn't do anything bad. He just told me to leave, but... I'm worried about him."

"Alice, you care too much about people, even strangers. That's your problem. Be careful." We continued walking.

We arrived at school, and an unusual commotion caught our attention. A crowd of students and staff gathered near one of the classrooms. Malvin and I rushed over to see what was going on.