𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘦𝘴

WARNINGS: Cursing

WARNINGS: Cursing

PRONOUNS: Not mentioned

RELATIONSHIP W/ CORPSE: Dating

- you had just entered the apartment that you and corpse shared, with your keys lightly jingling in your hands

- you had just entered the apartment that you and corpse shared, with your keys lightly jingling in your hands. you took your shoes off, and placed your bag onto the couch. you had quite a busy day at work, and just wanted to relax. you saw the light on in the recording room, and assumed that corpse was busy. so you decided not to disturb him, not just yet.

you headed to the bathroom and filled up the tub with warm water - while carefully stripping down your clothes. once the bathtub was full, you carefully dipped your fingers in, checking that it was the right temperature. it was perfect. you slid down, into the water, letting it block out the sounds around you. having finished, you unplugged the drain stopper and let the water drain out, while drying yourself with a towel.

after you had changed, you went up to the recording room and knocked on the door. you didn't receive a response, so you invited yourself in. when your boyfriend heard the door open, he seemed quite startled, before realising that it was only you.

"hi love" he said, in his raspy voice. his eyes were bloodshot, so it was obvious that he had been gaming for a while.

"hi bubs" you replied - kissing his cheek while a faint blush appeared on them, "how was your day?"

Both of you guys, endured a small conversation, as he had been killed earlier on in the game. after that round had ended, they moved onto another one, which left you and corpse in a comfortable silence - while you were cuddled on his lap.

-

"cookies!" you said suddenly - slightly alarming your boyfriend.

you jumped out of his lap, and sped into the kitchen. after getting everything ready, you began baking. having finished everything, you leaned against the kitchen counter and started scrolling through your phone.

suddenly, you felt a pair of large, cold hands snake their way up, under your shirt to your waist. you jumped in slight fear, before realising it was only your boyfriend. he giggled, softly, in your ear, before kissing your lips.

"finished?" you asked referring to the game he was playing earlier.

"mhm" he said in response, "you smell like cookies."

"really? i hadn't noticed. " you said - the sarcasm evident in your voice.

he grinned at you, before lying his head on your shoulder, snuggling into your neck.

-

a ping came from the oven, signalling that they were ready. before you could even put them out on a rack to cool down, he reached his hand over your arm – trying to steal one.

"can you not wait?" you asked - giggling "god, you're a real pain in the ass."

"but you still love me." He muttered, with a smirk on his face.

" He muttered, with a smirk on his face

my first imagine :))

good? bad?