PART - 12

You know you're in love when...
When it's not the alarm that wake you up daily. It's the excitement of seeing your love.....

Despite of being kept thinking about Shehnaaz till late night, Sidharth woke up before his regular time because, off course, the excitement of seeing her...his cupcake after a long two days gap...

Shehnaaz tried so much to sleep early in night but... Still she woke up at time and got ready for her first day in office....

Shehnaaz and Nandini were sitting in the conference hall along with other four new joined. They were nervous but more than that they were excited.

Finally, Sidharth Shukla and Aditya Sinha, the heads of company reached there along with three other members.

Out of so much people two hearts are beating fast but synchronising eachother......and they knew it......

"Welcome to Shukla Infosystem.", Sidharth welcomed their new staffs taking his seat. Every one settled down on their respective seat. His eyes stopped at the girl in simple blue suit looking heavenly beautiful....

"We are welcoming all of you to our family...yes, you heard right, we are family and you all are it's new members.", Aditya smiled at everyone but a pair of eyes out of them shooting draggers at him, he noticed it but royally ignored.

Aditya informed that they will have to work under senior programme designer and introduced them to their respective seniors.

Sidharth was just roaming his eyes at every one but everytimes his eyes stopped at her...who didn't look at him for once.

Shehnaaz and Nandini were happy as they were assigned on same team. Sibani Choudhury is their head. They didn't know if she is chilled and friendly type or rude and strict but they can handle anyone if they are with each other.

Aditya shaked his hand with everyone before finishing the meeting followed by Sidharth. Shehnaaz was calm till then but she saw him coming towards her to shake hand.

Without looking up Shehnaaz forwarded her hand but the time he slightly squeezed her hand intensionally she looked up to him... automatically her head went up...her throat went dry when her eyes meet those captivating dark black orbs... A small smile played on Sidharth's face... Finally, he saw himself in her brown orbs...how much he waited for this moment only he knows...he just wanted the time to stop...the moment to continue till infinity...his heart beat became fast... both realised each other's palm sweating... both got lost in eachother's eyes... they just forgot everything... meeting hall... office... Sidharth... Shehnaaz... every small things and big one also, even themselves... Just they were at that moment... Time stops for them...

Nandini panicked seeing Shehnaaz shaking hand with Sidharth for more than required seconds and pinched Sana's shoulder slightly. Shehnaaz came to Earth the moment she felt someone pinching her. She broke the eye contact immediately making Sidharth frown. But next second he also realised that what happened in these few seconds. He took his hand back from her, but excused himself for a phone call without shaking hand with others. Atleast now he can't...he never can, now....

On the other hand, Nandini almost gritted her teeth to stop herself from squeezing Aditya's hand while shaking. She didn't know why she has generated suddenly this much disliking towards him... May be she didn't understand what she was really feeling for him... Is it her hate??? without any proper reasons...

Sibani is a cool and friendly lady in her early thirties. Shehnaaz and Nandini got along with her in no times. She is not like a real filmy boss but a sweet elder sister...