the bet

"The fighting bandit " is an. Online multiplayer aggressive yet very popular game among the youths of many countries .
One  day while completing a task safira met third and they started to chat without  knowing  each other's real identity .

Third recently had a breakup because her girlfriend  dumped him and cheated on him . While , safira even after belonging to a rich family , and being a popular teen idol .
She  mostly remain sad because of her family issues and even because of the trauma she had . Whenever she saw someone close to her heart fighting,  she would feel scared and faints . (Yet she never gave up and continued to act bold  and stubborn in front of everyone,, that was the reason  that many people thought that she was a rich annoying, rude and stubborn heir     )
She had never shared this to anyone but she started sharing this to THIRD . (Because she felt a pain in her heart after hearing third 's sad relationship. )
They started to interact more with each other .
Many a times they spoke for more than 6 to 7 hours a day.

After 3 months of online friendship they decided  to meet .

When they came to know that they were not from the same country .
Third said "I have seen the images and news about India, I believe india is not at all good in any aspect . How can you even live there " ,
[ this line makes safira angry ]

Safira " I thought you were a gentleman . But seems you are also one among  the assholes who enjoy their life on their father's money .
SEEMS,like I overestimated you . "
" OK, then let's make a bet , you should come to INDIA , for four months , and then you can decide whether India is amaz or .....** "

Third :" ok , let's do it
              But what if you lost the.      
               bet ?? "
safira :""" I will do whatever you say !!,,is that enough ?"""

Third :hmm
Meet in 1 month on the airport

Safira :sure
           I can't wait to. Break your ego into pieces  . and to see you apologizing for me for being prejudice