Iss Naawt Mah Fault!

Iss naawt mah fault

Liam opened the door and there stood Dani in all her curly haired glory. She is, honestly, one of the most beautiful people I have ever known, and probably ever will know.

“Hey, beautiful,” Liam greeted her, giving her a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

“Hi,” she answered in her quiet voice. “Ready to get to work?”

“Yeah jus-“ He was cut off by Louis who was impatient to know where his Hazza was.

“Teresa was just telling us why Harry isn’t here.”

“Oh, yeah. He’s normally so quiet that I hardly noticed he wasn’t here.” Dani said wryly, a smirk on her lips.

“Just let her talk,” Niall suggested.

They all turned to look at me. I fidgeted under their stares.

“Um, well Harry said he was protesting leaving the house and I told him that…” my voice wavered as I thought back to how harsh I was, I just hadn’t wanted the boys to be left hanging here, and on Liam’s birthday too, “I told him he was being immature and to grow up.” I said as tears started falling down my face.

“Hey, it’s OK Teresa, I’m sure it’s not your fault.”

That really set me off and I started bawling and mumbling ‘It’s not my fault, it’s not my fault,’ under my breath.

“What was that?” Louis asked as he put his ear closer to my lips.

“Iss naawt mah faauulltt!” I sobbed as I buried my face into his T-shirt.

He hugged me and when I pulled away he wiped away my tears and turned to Liam.

“We’ll leave you and Dani to talk it out.” He said descisively. “Oh, and Eleanor should be here soon as well.” Liam said as he grabbed his car keys and opened the door. “Come one lads, we’re going to get Harry!”

I watched them file out the door frozen in place. Dani turned the lock, and the little click brought me back to life, and I slumped down on the couch.

“So, anything you want to add to your confession?” Dani asked.

I bit my lip and wondered if I should tell her. But she probably didn’t want to know about my problems I was just being selfish, I opened my mouth to say ‘No’ but somehow the whole story ended up pouring out.

“… And you have to promise you won’t tell anyone, not even Liam.” I finished with a huge sigh.

“But Teresa, Liam and I are so close he would probably be able to know that I’m not telling him something, and you KNOW I’m bad at lying. And he could talk to Harry and tell him that he’s pushing you to far, and that you’re uncomfortable with it.”

“Uncomfortable with what?” Eleanor asked as she walked into the living room to sit down on the couch with us. Me and Dani both glanced up guiltily. I sighed.

“How did you get in? I thought Liam had locked the door when they all left.”

“He did, but I have a key. You seem to be forgetting that my boyfriend happens to have a very close relationship with yours,” she said smirking. “So, anyway, care to tell me what you were talking about?

“Might as well tell you, you would have heard eventually anyway,” I said actually quite relieved to have some support, so I told the story again.

As I finished for the second time they both leaned in and hugged me, it felt nice, like I was a part of them and all their fame.

Liam’s POV

I cannot believe Harry was willing to miss my birthday, just to protest leaving the house! Teresa was right to tell him off. What a dick! I gripped the steering wheel tightly as I drove to Harry’s house. He better have a damn good explanation for not wanting to come.