Arrested

"I've gotten arresting for smuggling squirrels into my jacket so they can be free." Jisung says as he jumps to the back of the police car. "Thats..wrong." Minho sighs and turns left. "Hey, this back area is nice. Oo free food!" Jisung gasps. "Take these handcuffs off. I'm hungry." Jisung says. "No. Eat the prison food if you ever go to jail."

"Why so rude?" Jisung frowns. "Shut up." Minho says and pulls over. "Sit in your sit so I can restrain you." Minho says and moves to the back of the car. "Oooo what are you going to do?" Jisung grins. "I'm not fucking you." Minho sighs. "oh." Jisung rolls his eyes. "Nice way to kill the sexual tension between us with your hand on my tiddy." Jisung says. "Do you ever shut up?!" Minho yells. "I do when I get what I want." Jisung giggles. "I swear I'm going to transfer you to someone else if you keep this bullshit up." Minho gets back to the drivers seat.

"Gosh. So bossy." Jisung says and sits down, looking out the window. "Now I'm running behind." Minho starts the car again and starts driving.

"Hey." Jisung says. "What?" Minho looks up at the mirror. "Do you think I look cute in handcuffs?" Jisung asks. "Is that a question?" Minho sighs. "Just say yes or yes!" Jisung whines. "You look like a complete fool wearing it." Minho says.

"Wow. Way to state the obvious." Jisung sighs. "Do you want me to call you cute or something??" Minho asks. "Um yeah?? Make me feel special~" Jisung chuckles. "Not funny if your trying to get with me." Minho bites his lip.

"I checked your resume out before. Lee Minho, 22, 5'8, october 25th 1998." Jisung says. "Where did you get that?!" Minho gasps. "Dunno. A long blonde hair person gave it to me while I was about to get arrested by a handsome man like you." Jisung lies down. "Hyunjin." Minho grips the steering wheel. "Lets see...your a high rank despite your still doing jobs like this huh? Shouldn't you be like at the police station or something?" Jisung asks.

Minho sighs again. "I knew I'll run into you." Minho pulls the car over again. "Han Jisung." Minho says as he turns to face him.

Jisung blinked and stared for a while. "So your the one who took my virginity???" Jisung raises a eyebrow. Minho stopped and froze. "Oh my god." Minho hits his head on the chair.

"Jisung, I think you hit your head. I maybe took it or not. Who knows." Minho shrugs. "Heyy tell me!" Jisung whines. "No. Be a good boy and be quiet till we reach the station." Minho smiles.

"Minhooooooooo!!!" Jisung whines louder.
——————
Struggled for 2 days because of this 🙄