Epilogue

"I love you." Carlisle told me.

"I love you, too." I replied. Everyone cheered as our wedding ceremony finished.

Carlisle and I decided to elope and got married again in Nassau. We invited closed friends to witness our very intimate wedding. 

We were both happy but the happiest about our wedding was Harley. He also got his last name changed from Gonzales to Hughes. 

Ashnae was very happy that we decided to hold the wedding ceremony at Isla del Sol. 

Samuel, Jesusa, and Gabriella went to our wedding. Jesusa is pregnant with twin.

Jessie flew to Nassau to be my bridesmaid and he met Zachary  there as Carlisle's best man.

Harry walked me down isle. He said he will go on another cruise again.

Carlisle's mother attended our wedding together with her royal husband from England.

Carlisle's grandmother was not invited to our wedding. They were still no in speaking terms for more than six years now. Carlisle bought all stocks of Hughes Enterprises and put every subsidiary company under The Pearl. 

Carlisle pays for his grandmother's care though.

We heard that Margaret got divorce with her husband. Carlisle said he did not care and not interested with what is happening with her life.

We still keep the house in Barnaby. We stay there when we go to D. C. 

I still manage Harry and Thalia. It became the exclusive in- house designer or The Pearl's future projects.

The End.