Dreams

Dreams.

They come every night.

It's weird to become aware of your consciousness, to be aware of everything around you, because everything is clear yet somehow doesn't make any sense.

You have dreams and visions that sometimes come to past, some sooner than others.

You see death.

The world burns.

You're locked up without a key.

"What does it mean?", you wonder. "Is this a plan?"

A bigger plan for something you do not quite understand.

You seek answers but not outside of your own mind as if you are afraid to know the truth.

"Why me?",you wonder as you overthink and analyze your situations and environment.

"Are other people aware? Just as I am?", questions breeds more questions as they are not answered by anyone other than your own thoughts.

It's hard to fall asleep.

The constant fear of something dark surrounding you, yet not being able to touch you.

You are protected, you hope, as you feel it lingering.

Waiting.

Fear is what keeps you grounded. Fear that turns into anger and misery. Fear that turns into indifference and nothingness as you no longer care but, care deeply.

Close spaces, the heat, the cold, sharp objects, stinging insects are among the minor things you fear.

You fear falling.

Falling into the abyss.

You fear dying.

Losing yourself.

You've felt rejected before so you rather not be a burden to others with your worry and questions of such morbid thoughts.

So you're stuck.

Alone.

Dreams?

No.

Nightmares.