9 V.S. The Wicked One

One day, Gilly was coming out of Professor Wolfington's class when she heard someone call her name. She looked around and then  found out who it was.  "What do you want Jocelyn?"  Gilly askes.

"I need to tell you something,"  Jocelyn replies crossing her arms. You see Jocelyn had just come from detention and Gilly was surprised she knew where she would be.  "How did you know I would be here?" Gilly asks,trying to hide her surprised tone. Jocelyn notices.  "You don't need to know," Jocelyn snaps. You see here Jocelyn and Gilly don't get along. They never have. "Yes I do!" Gilly replies. 

"Well I'm not telling you!" Jocelyn says in a sing-songy voice.

"Fine but we are supposed to meet Jax,Jack, Maxine, Kayla, AG,Anna,and Ollie at the library!"  Gilly complains. Gilly looks at the clock on the wall and groans. "And we are late," she says. "Again!" 

"Calm down Cobbler,"  Jocelyn snaps. 

"Don't call me Cobbler!"  Gilly whisper-yells. 

"Then let me tell you something," Jocelyn replies. 

"Fine!" Gilly snaps.

"I know you won't believe me but-" Jocelyn pauses.

"But what?" Gilly asks, getting annoyed.

"Alva attacked," Jocelyn says.

"WHAT!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME BEFORE!! Gilly screamed.

"Chill Gilly," Jocelyn says.

"Ok, but let's get going. We don't want to keep them waiting," Gilly says.

"Ok I'm out," Jocelyn says and disappears in a puff of smoke.

"Wow she just left me!" Gilly says to herself and starts walking to the library.

I know this is bad but it is my very first story! I hope you enjoyed and look out for an update! Please write suggestions in comments too! Thanks, Sasha Brairwood