Another ChaseAG's P.O.V Time stays the same...

Oh, I can't stand Jocelyn and Jax fighting. There they are, on the ground, while Jocelyn mumbles spells and Jax runs behind counters. "I'm heading out for a moment," I tell the crew. They nod ok. When I get outside, the potion lab door opens. It's Maxine. "Hey Maxine," I whisper as a group of pixies fly past us.

"Hey AG," she whispers back. "What are you doing out here?"

"Just getting some fresh air," I reply. "It was kinda humid in there, but I'm heading back inside now,"

"Oh ok I think I'll stay here," Maxine says unsurely.

I walk back inside and I see Gilly and Jocelyn back on the floor yanking each other's hair and calling each other names. "SELFISH!" Jocelyn hollers. Gilly freezes. Jocelyn cackles. "You really should think of the consequences of pranks, hero." Jocelyn gets up and flicks her black cape. Gilly stands up and I notice that the bottom of her uniform is burnt. I look back at Jocelyn's cape and it is also burnt. How did that happen? Then I notice Jax's pocket watch on the floor and pick it up. I hand it to him. "Thanks!" he pats my shoulder.

"Dang!" Jocelyn starts walking out of the potion lab. "Royals and real heroes are airheads," she mumbles. Jax rushes towards the door and locks it. "Nuh uh, you ain't leaving!" Jax shakes his head. Jocelyn groans. "What do you want Prince?" she curtsies. Oh jeez! I see Jax shaking with anger. "I want a apology!" Jax exclaims proudly. "Well you're not going to find it here," Jocelyn replies. She mumbles something and sends Jax flying to the floor again. She unlocks the door and starts walking out. Before she can even leave the room Maxine trips her. Maxine has a worried and sly grin on her face. "Oops so sorry Jocelyn but you aren't leaving until you apologize to Jax and Gilly," Maxine says. Jocelyn mumbles something and gets going. Maxine trips her again. "APOLOGIZE!" Maxine hollers. Everyone is shocked. Well everyone except Jocelyn. She just rolls her eyes and walks up to Jax and Gilly. "Ok instead of an apology how about revenge," Jocelyn suggests side eyeing Maxine who has a scared look on her face. "Oh bring it on!" Gilly exclaims as she starts running towards Jocelyn but is stopped by Kayla and Jax. "How about you give both of us a sincere hug without taking anything," Jax suggests.

"Fine," Jocelyn mumbles. She goes and hugs Gilly and then lets go. Gilly checks her pockets and gives a thumbs up. Jocelyn goes to Jax next and hugs him and lets go. Jax checks his pockets and hollers "JOCELYN GIVE ME BACK MY WALLET!!!!" Jocelyn cackles and disappears in a cloud of smoke. For the love of Grimm, NOT ANOTHER CHASE!