🎨 Painting - Suga

Info: You and Suga are going to be trying something new tonight.

Your P.O.V.
I pull my shirt off, pants next. Then I glance over at Suga.

"Want me to take it all off?" Suga looks me up and down.

"Not yet, we'll start slowly." I toss my clothes over to the desk and sit down on the bed.

"Now let's get started baby." I watch as Yoongi mixes a few different paints after squirting a bunch of colours out onto a tray. Lovely. I stay still as Yoongi starts pairing patterns on my upper chest.

"I'll go around some length of your neck, then I'll just be working down from there." I hum softly and Yoongi carefully paints on me. I bit my lip as his breath hits my chest. Cold. Yoongi takes his time as he decorated my upper chest, neck, shoulders, and upper arms. At one point, Yoongi stops and stares at me. Then I hear him softly say,

"Beautiful." My face goes a light red as Yoongi kisses my cheek. Then he continues to paint down my arms. After that bit of work, he has me turn around and proceeds to do my upper back, neck, shoulder blades, and behind my arms. I shudder slightly and feel Yoongi breathe on my neck soon after.

"Try and stay still hun." I refrain from giving in to the next shudder from the tension that gave me.

"Alright, the front of you should be dry, so follow my lead." I wait as Yoongi pulls up a chair, he slides it beside the bed, sitting himself down. Then Yoongi pulls me into his lap and gently pushes me down. I rest my arms on the bed, supporting the rest of me. My back kind of arches and I glance back at him. Or at least try to.

"Good, good. I'll keep going now." Yoongi's hand slides up my lower back and I hum softly. Then he starts carefully panting my skin. Once again doing a flurry of different patterns and, I assume, colours. I wait patiently as he focuses. Yoongi grabs a small hand fan and does his best to make the paint dry faster. After a while of this, Yoongi tells me to flip over. I do as he says and straddling him before laying down. Yoongi starts painting once more and the look on his face as he stares at me is a complete contrast to the gentle and careful strokes of his brush.

"You look absolutely beautiful Y/N." I blush slightly from the sudden compliment.

"Thanks," I softly mutter. Yoongi moves down to my thighs after he's done with my midriff.

"I'll just paint the majority of your thighs, alright?" I hum softly. Yoongi goes towards my inner thighs after a bit and I bit my lip. I do my best not to move or make a sound, but even though I'm avoiding looking at Yoongi, he's staring right at me. We go through the rest of the process and cover the rest of my exposed skin. I sit here, on his lap, waiting for his next command.

"Alright. Time for what's under those." Yoongi slides his finger under the strap of my bra.

"You want me to take them off or do you want to?" Yoongi takes a second to think about it.

"I'll get them." Yoongi unhooks my bra and tosses it off to the side. I wait patiently as he grabs the paints again. Yoongi starts painting and I can see a smile twitching at the corner of his lips. I bite mine again, trying to hold back the soft sounds of pleasure. Yoongi's breath hits my freshly painted chest, sending chills down my spine. I let out a pleased hum and see Yoongi's eyes twinkle with mischievous amusement.

"Are you enjoying this so far darling?" I give another pleased hum.

"Glad to hear it~" Yoongi chuckles lowly as he continues painting. Once he's done with the front part he has me turn around.

"Be careful not to press into the sheets babe." I lean down slightly and keep myself up with my hands. Yoongi is quick to paint the back of me and once's he's finished, he is again using that hand fan to make the paint dry faster.

"My skin is going to be colourful for a few days."

"Good thing your workplace is on scheduled shit down for a moment." I sigh softly.

"True, I just hope we don't get out pay docked for this; it wasn't our fault one of the machines gave way. We don't have tools to inspect those." I huff with slight frustration. Yoongi kisses me, keeping it short and sweet.

"It'll all be fine." I sigh and lean into him, avoiding pressing my chest onto him for the time being. We make out for a hot minute then Yoongi decides the paint is dry and it's time to get to the last part. Yoongi slowly pulls my panties off, then tosses them over to the rest of my clothes. Soon enough, Yoongi is painting patterns on my ass. I chuckle softly.

"I never thought I'd be doing this." Yoongi let's out a hum.

"Well, here you are." I chuckle again and let Yoongi do his thing. After Yoongi is finished painting my ass and panty line, I'm sitting in his lap waiting for the next part. Yoongi smiles as he nips at my jawline.

"Now we see how much is gonna rub off~" I let out a soft giggle.

"Mm~ My skin is still gonna be stained." Yoongi huffs.

"Shush." I'm gently pushed onto the bed. Yoongi slots himself between my legs and goes down on me. We're heatedly making out as his hands carefully carcass my body. I make a few softly moans here and there as Yoongi rubs up against me. Then I'm letting out a soft gasp and Yoongi unexpectedly slides a finger into me.

"Sorry, I meant to say something," I assure him it's fine before falling into a series of sporadic moans and sighs. Before I know it, I'm completely stretched out and ready for Yoongi.

"Alright, here we go~" I do my best to relax and not tense. Yoongi helps me out by caressing me and about halfway through him pushing in, he starts peppering me with kisses. Eventually, our thighs touch together.

"F-full~," I say, forcing the words out. Yoongi groans lowly. I grip Yoongi's wrist. That's my signal to him. Yoongi starts pushing in and out and in and out. After a decent amount of time, Yoongi has worked up a punishing pace. I'm a mess, voice cracking, eyes watering, and nervous system a fucking wreck.

"O-oh f—uck~" Yoongi pushes my legs back, moving deeper. Fuck fuck fuck. Mind not working. My head clouds and my eyes roll back as I slip into a state of bliss.

"C-close Y/N~" I ignore the slight disappointment of the end being closer than I want it to be. I relish in every single wave of pleasure until the very end. Yoongi groans loudly, pulling out just in time to splatter cum across my body. I tighten and tense, having a shaking orgasm before calling down. We both settle our breathing as we stay in the moment.

"T-that was fucking awesome." I breathe out the words. Yoongi gives a winded laugh.

"It sure was." I roll my shoulders before sitting up with a stressed groan.

"We're definitely doing this again." Yoongi gives me a quick kiss.

"I'll be happy to indulge anytime." I roll my eyes as I look down at myself.

"I'm a complete mess." Yoongi clicks his tongue.

"No no no, you're a masterpiece Y/N." I shake my head as I stand.

"Be quiet, let's go take a shower." Yoongi gives me a look.

"What?" Yoongi smiles slightly.

"Can I take pictures first?" I sigh looking at him.

"Alright." He'll do this every once in a while when he is absolutely convinced I look amazing. I can't help but smile.

Author's Note
Hopefully, I'll be back to uploading regularly by the time you see this. If not, my apologies.

~NightShade