🩸 Bite Down - RM

👀 this will be. . .interesting.

Info: So here's the thing, RM is a sort of halfling, mainly vampire, but he's got blood in his system, not much, as he doesn't require much, but there's an amount, maybe about half a human's amount, and his need for it is definitely less than a human's need.

Your P.O.V.
I grin to myself as I slip into my outfit. I've got an interesting day ahead of me.

 I've got an interesting day ahead of me

This outfit^ minus the crown

I do a light bit of makeup, then brush my hair, setting it back into place. Damn, do I look good. As per usual though. I slip on a few of my rings and change my gauges. Alright, time to go see what Namjoon is up to.

I teleport in a puff of blood red to Namjoon's place. I give three firm knocks. After a moment of no answer, I open the door and step inside. I call out my presence to alert anyone inside.

"Namjoon. It's Y/N. You didn't answer the damn door, so I'm inside now." I wait a moment for any type of response and yet again and met with nothing. I let out a sigh as I close the door behind me. I glance at the time. Early evening hours. I wonder if he's still asleep. I make my way upstairs to his room. I knock a few times and wait for a moment. Then I open the door. I raise an eyebrow.

"Namjoon?" I see if he's somewhere else in his room. No response. I sigh and step further in. I listen to see if he's in his bathroom. No water running. No humming. No mumbling. Absolute silence. Interesting. What the hell? I leave the room and go downstairs, as I'm about the leave, the door opens. Namjoon is standing there.

"What the-"

"Namjoon. You're finally here. Where were you?" I don't even let him finish his sentence. Namjoon takes a moment before sighing.

"I was not being attentive to time and ended up having to stay somewhere else in the shade because it was daytime." I huff.

"Of course you did. I tend to forget you're one of the more sensitive ones when it comes to sunlight." Namjoon moves past me. Well, he's irritated.

"Why are you here?" I glance down at Namjoon, finally noticing the suit.