Reminiscing(fluff)

Kirishima's POV:
"I do"

Bakugo's POV:
"I do"

Kirishima's POV:
I guess you're wondering how we got here and what's happening. If you can't tell Katsuki and I are getting married! I'll be your tour guide on how Katsuki and I got to this point, let's begin!

It all started in 9th grade...

*Flashback*

Kirishima's POV:

It was the first day of school, I wasn't really nervous considering I make friends quite easily.

Three of my best friends from middle school were also in the same class as me, I knew this year was gonna be awesome!

Me, Mina, Sero, and Denki(my three best friends) had walked into our class, everyone else was settling in and chatting to each other.

"Aren't you guys so excited?!" Mina asked cheerfully.

"Very" Sero replied sarcastically while chuckling.

"Aww don't be like that Sero, you know this is gonna be an awesome year!" Denki yelled excitedly while nudging Sero in the arm.

"Yeah, yeah whatever" Sero said while laughing.

"Sooo, you see any cute guys Kiri?" Mina cooed.

"Minaaa, we just got here" I said while my cheeks heated up.

"Yeah Kiriii, any guys that catch your eye?" Denki said louder.

Everyone in the class turned around to face us.

"GUYS!" I whisper-shouted.

A few people chuckled and turned back around in their seats.

"I'm not even ready for a relationship right now" I mumbled.

"Stop acting like you got your heart broken" Mina chuckled.

I was looking at the clock above the door waiting for class to start.

That's when time seemed to stop, it was just me and him in the room.

I swear there were small sparkles glowing around him, he was....he was PERFECT!

"Is this what love at first sight is?" I wondered

I can't breath, he's literally breathtaking.

I mumbled under my breath softly, "I'm in love".

I was in love with a spiky blonde-haired boy with the clearest skin I've ever seen, he had this beautiful scowl across his face, and his blood red eyes were mesmerizing.

I was knocked out of my trance by a hot deep raspy voice, "The fuck are you staring at shitty hair?!"

The beautiful creature yelled at me, "You" I replied with a smirk.

A pink blush ran across his face "Sh-Shut the fuck up you shitty-haired bastard!" he stuttered and yelled out.

He walked to a desk that was in front of me and sat down, I would've gotten my hopes up that he was interested too if it wasn't for the fact that there was only one seat in the classroom left.

Which happened to be that one.

My friends looked at me with surprised faces.

"You love him?!" they all three whisper-shouted at the same time.

"Yeah" I said in sort of a trance.

"Alright class settle down" our teacher said as he walked into the room.

My friends stopped talking but that didn't stop them from giving each other confused looks.

*Timeskip to the end of their class period*

In class we went around and told our names, I found out his name is Katsuki Bakugo.

His name even sounds beautiful doesn't it?

Anyway, I saw him packing up to go to our next class.

'This is the perfect opportunity to talk to him' I thought, so I did.

My friends called out for me but I was only focused on getting to him.

"Hey, Bakugo wait up!" I yelled as I caught up to him.

"What do you want Shitty Hair?" he questioned with a scowl on his face.

"I just wanted to walk with you to our next class!" I said while wearing my toothy grin.

"Tch, whatever" he said back.

*Pause brought to you by Kirishima*

I though I'd add this in here for you guys, later on in our relationship Bakubabe admitted that the first time he saw my smile it was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen -////-

Alright back to our love story.

"Bakubro you know my name is Kirishima right?" I questioned the blonde.

"Yeah I know, Kirishima" he said with a smirk.

When he says my name it makes my heart stutter.

I blushed, tilting my head down "I think were gonna be best friends Bakubro" I said sweetly.

He stopped in his tracks and gently lifted my chin, "Just friends? I was kinda hoping we could be more" he said while staring into my crimson eyes with his blood red ones.

I stared back and grabbed his wrist, "Then let's be more".

He just smiled, and we continued to walk to class.

*End of flashback and back to their wedding*

"You may now kiss the groom" the minister announced.

Bakugo grabbed my hips while I wrapped my arms loosely around his neck, we kissed softly before pulling back and gazing into each other's eyes.

"I love you so much, Kat"

"I love you more, Eiji"
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Sorry for not updating sooner, I hope you guys enjoyed though.