Successful Prank(fluff)

Kirishima's POV:
It was 9:00 in the afternoon and I was hanging out with Sero and Denki in the common room.

Bakugo was in our room still sleeping since he loves to sleep in on Saturdays.

It was just a normal Saturday so we were watching Tiktoks to make the day go by faster.

It was quiet and peaceful, that was until Denki ran across a video he especially liked on Tiktok.

"GUYS, LOOK AT THIS TIKTOK!" Denki screamed.

Instinctively Sero and I walked over to the couch Denki was laying on to see.

The video was of a girl waking up her boyfriend and telling him he had to hide because her boyfriend was on the way, it was a prank.

All three of us burst out laughing.

"Oh my god he really just didn't question her!" Sero laughed out.

"I know, he even went back to sleep!" I laughed along.

Once we all calmed down Denki spoke.

"You know, Kirishima, you should do that prank on Bakugo and record his reaction."

Sero and I gave each other uncertain looks.

"I don't know Denki you know how upset Kat can get" I said slowly.

"Yeahhh I don't really wanna get in trouble with Aizawa either" Sero said after.

Denki sucked his teeth, "Come on! We'll be fineee, trust me".

I'm pretty sure trusting him is where we went wrong.

*Timeskip to when they're about to do the prank*

"Let's go over the plan," Denki started as we were going up the elevator to Bakugo and I's shared dorm, "Kirishima set your phone bio in the corner of the room, shake Bakugo awake, and say 'Hurry up and hide, my boyfriend is here!', and if you need help we'll be right outside of the door"

Sero and I nodded in agreement.

"Ok let's go" I said with a shaky breath.

Sero put a hand on my shoulder, "Calm down man we'll make sure to tell him it's a prank if it goes too far".

"Thanks man" I responded back.

We were and me and Bakugo's dorm door.

I took a deep breath, "Wish me luck".

I tiptoed in since Bakugo was a light sleeper.

I set the camera in the corner where he wouldn't see.

I gave the camera a quick thumbs up and made my way slowly over to the bed.

I took a deep breath and began to frantically shake Bakugo.

"Bakugo come on come on you gotta hide he's here!!" I yelled as I shook him.

Bakugo flung his eyes open and shoved me.

"What the hell Ei, what do you want?"

"Bakugo let's go! You gotta hide he's here!!" I yelled again while tugging on his arm.

"Who the fuck are you talking about?!" He yelled while pulling his arm away from my grasp.

"My boyfriend, he's here Bakugo please hide!!"

He stopped moving completely.

"Your boyfriend?? Are you fucking cheating on me?!" He screamed at me.

"Come on we don't have time for this!!" I yelled while I started to pick up a couple of his clothes.

*I thought I should add some dramatic effects to make him believe me*

"Eijiro stop fucking moving before I kick your ass!"

"Just hide in the closet!" I said while I threw his clothes from off the ground at him.

That made the situation a lot worse.

His palms started crackling.

Oh shit...

"How could you, you bastard?!" At this point he was full on screaming.

Where was Sero and Denki?!

I grabbed his hands "I was just joking!"

He snatched his hands away from me activated his quirk.

I pointed to the camera in the corner of the room "It was just a prank!" I screamed.

I couldn't tell what he was thinking, was he still mad?!

That thought quickly faded as he harshly pulled me into a hug.

I stood there frozen not knowing what to do, after a few minutes I processed everything and hugged him back.

I heard sniffling and I could feel my shirt start to get wet against my chest.

I pushed Bakugo backward and looked at him, he was crying.

He kept his head down refusing to look at me.

I lifted his chin with my hand and pressed a soft kiss on his lips.

"Kat, I'm sorry, that was a stupid thing for me to do!"

"You swear it was just a prank?" Bakugo squeaked out.

"I swear to every god there is, I would never cheat on you, I don't ever want to leave you Kat."

"Me either" he said.

We hugged each other again, and my focus shifted to the floor.

Shit shit shit

There were two burnt holes in the floor and I could see Aizawa in the room underneath ours.

He did not look happy.

"Bakugoooo were in sooo much trouble."

He looked at me with a confused face, I motioned for him to turn around.

His eyes fell to the floor.

"DAMMIT EIJIRO!!" he yelled.

"I love you?" I said quickly with a sheepish smile.

"You-" he was interrupted by a booming voice.

"EIJIRO KIRISHIMA, KATSUKI BAKUGO GET DOWN HERE NOW!!" Aizawa screamed in the scariest voice we had ever heard.

We both shook and ran downstairs.

*Timeskip to after we got yelled out by Aizawa*

Mr. Aizawa ended up suspending us from the dorms for two weeks.

Me and Bakugo were on our way to our houses.

Bakugo stopped walking, he grabbed the side of my face and kissed me.

"I love you too, Ei"

He let go and started up walking again.

I stood there flustered.

"Kat don't do that then walk away!" I yelled while trying to catch up to him.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Sorry if this was trash I actually didn't know what to do for his reaction, and JORDAN wouldn't help me.

Hope you guys enjoyed, byeee!!