dinner time

Chapter 3

            As you got out of the shower an got dressed the weasleys came back home with big bags of groceries. you tried your best to run to ron as he gave you a huge hug and said "Y/n I missed you so much where's fred?"

  "Oh hes in his room reading I think I really dont know I just got out of the shower you said." "Ok can you go get him we need his help with dinner and do you mind helping as well Y/n?" "Yea No problem ron I will go get him and then help you guys with dinner." Molly overheard  that you will be  helping with dinner and said "thank you Y/n it's nice having more girls in the kitchen helping its easier that having to tell the boys to stop fighting every few seconds." "No problem" you said as you walked up the stairs to go get fred.

     "Come back for for round 2 Y/n?" Fred said. "No I'm here to tell you that we need your help with dinner and to be honest I dont think you could handle round 2 considering the fact that you were having trouble standing up earlier ." "Whatever I will be down in a sec and Y/n  just know that you can't get away with talking to me like that see you downstairs " fred said with a smirk.  As you walk back down you help molly and everyone with dinner and you ask molly when she knew she loved Arthur and she told you the whole story of how she met him and how she knew while you guys where making dinner.

      The boys went to go and clean them self's up for dinner as you set the table you tell molly and ginny "I'm going to go get cleaned up before dinner." They said "ok" and did the same for themselves. You all finish cleaning up and sat down for dinner fred sits on one side of you and on the other side is where George decided to sit as everyone started to eat dinner.

You felt a warm hand on your thigh and looked slightly under the table to see it was Fred's hand and then you felt another hand on your other thigh to see George's hand surprised you say "what are you doing George?" He responds with " shush and try not to make and noise Y/n or you will have to be punished." He looks at fred and says "ready fred" fred says "ready George" they start to move there hands up higher and they pull down your shorts and then they  pull your underwear down.(thank god we are wearing an oversized shirt)

    George start to massage your clit and then fred starts to push your lips open to get his fingers in your trying to not make any noise so instead your moving your hips. With there other hand they firmly push your hips down and you let out a small moan and molly looks at you and says "are you alright dear?" They take there hands away and out of you and pull your shorts and  underwear back up  you answer with" I'm fine I just poked my gum with the fork." You said with a blushed and red face.

   You finish dinner and start to wash the dishes while the others  dry them and put them away. Fred and George walk over to you and say "dont think we are done with you Y/n this is only the beginning of what we have planned for you tonight." you looked at them surprised and say" I didnt think you where done I was expecting more actually." "Be careful what you say Y/n it might just come true."

   You brush your teeth and say goodnight everyone. Fred and George both knock at your door in nothing but  green plaid pajama pants you open the door and they walk in and lock the door behind them and with no hesitation put a silencing spell on the door. They push you on the bed and with no warning take off your shorts and then your shirt so you are only in your  black bra and  lace thong  they look at you like your some goddess and you tease them and say "take a picture it will last longer." They take there pants off and say"get on your knees now"

You get on your knees and pull both of there underwear off. They both lay on the bed and you suck George off while you give fred a hand job they are both  a grunting mess at this point which turned you on there moans where like a drug to you, you wanted more and you kept coming back for more. both are so hard at this point where you need one of them inside of you so you tell them. And George says "me first y/n and you can continue to suck Fred off and then we will switch when I'm finished up." You agree and he puts himself in you while you are half way on the bed and half on the bed sucking  Fred's dick. George  is going so hard that you start making alot of  noice. Almost at your climax you tell him so he pulls out and tells you to finish just with him. He lays on the bed and watches you ride him till he cums.

   He switched with Fred and  fred and he says to you  " I know  you like it rough Y/n so that's how it will have to be darling. " fuck you said as he put it in you and he starts going fast and hard as well  you quickly moan and you continue to suck George  off profanity's are filling the room you are all on cloud 9 right now. While you tell them that you are going to cum fred let's you and fred cums with you . He pulls out and lays on the bed  they  both get dressed and they lay on the bed With you in the middle of them they both tell you how perfect you are and that they love you.

      You hear a knock at the door and you tell the twins to hide. You fix your self and open the door to see ginny and ron they say "are you alright Y/n we heard little screams from your room " You hear the twins  let out a small giggle and you say " I'm perfectly fine I just saw a big spider and I tried to kill it and it ran up my arm"hey how about I get a jacket and we can watch a movie in your room ron?" You said an ron answered with "that sound perfect I will go get the twins." "NO !!!"You said "I mean I will tell you get your room ready and get some snack for us." you close the door and tell the twins "I thought you put a spell" "we did I guess it were off at the end" "just go to your room so you can act like you guys where there."

     You guys head to Ron's room and watch movies for the rest of the night you sat with the twins obviously and they cuddled with you ron and ginny were a little suspicious but not really since you guys where all close. you guy all end up falling asleep in Ron's room for the night.

   Hope you liked this chapter if you did enjoy this one or any of the others can you please give a like or sum comments hopefully this is better than the first time