the train

Chapter 4
*The music above is what I was listening to while writing this chapter*

        As 2 months go by you fred and George relationship has grown stronger than ever. And you can't believe that your summer is over and you have to go back to Hogwarts it felt as if it was only a week break even though you had 2 months.

You guys make your way to platform 9 3/4 and you make your way through the wall to get on the train as you get on a walk around you find a empty booth and you sit with fred and george. You say" it's nice to have a whole booth to our self's I can finally relax." Fred and george answer with "yea..... we will see about that Y/n." As fred shut's the door and locks it George  pulls down the curtain and tells you to stand up.

"what are you guys doing?" Fred says " Y/n darling we are just having a little fun" As he picks you up and grabs your ass as you wrap your legs around his waist and fred starts to kiss your lips passionately.

George comes behind you and starts rubbing his hands down your figure and you feel his cold hands hit you thighs you let out a quiet moan in Fred's mouth. As George comes behind you he starts kissing the back of your neck while he goes up and down your figure while on the other side fred is grabbing your ass and kissing your lips with passion you say " put me down fred I'm ready." They both start taking off there pants when you hear a knock at the door they quickly put there pants back on and you fix your self up.

You open the door to see ron and Ginny they asked if they could be in the booth with you guys you say sure and the twins sit down leaving a space for you to sit between them. You sit between them and they  put there hands over there bulge that was coming out of there pants.Ron and Ginny start talking to you until it went dark and they fell asleep.

George looked at you in THAT way and you said "no not here they will see us or worse hear us." George said " if you stay quiet like a good girl they won't know a thing." You sit on George's lap and start kissing him. He starts kissing you back start to feel his bulge rise and you start grinding on it. You unbutton his pants and take his dick out. Since he was already hard a he put it in you and he covered your mouth as if he knew you where going to make a sound.

You guys went at at for a good 10  minutes  of riding him and going up and down. Before fred woke up and said" couldn't wait till we got back to the room could we now Y/n." He said this while you where still fucking George. Fred said" let me join in as he pulls down his pant and underwear slightly so you can give him a hand job as you do so he grunts and you go faster which makes him cum. George goes faster in you while trying to make no noise (so he doesn't wake up Ron and Ginny). he's about to finish and he pulls out and tells you to suck him off so you guys dont make a mess.

You guys finish and clean up when ron and ginny wake up and say " you guys look tired and weirdly sweaty." You look at fred and George and smile. You guys finally arrive at hogwarts and you guys  get your stuff and get off the train to go to your rooms you all  call it a night and fall asleep.

If you enjoyed this story give it a vote and recommend it to some people imma be revising all the chapters and the end is going to be completely different if you are a rr if you arnt then well enjoy the rest of the story.