𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

"I don't want to make any false assumptions, but I think it's extremely unusual and .. scary that three other versions of me are here. It feels like I'm in a crazy dream." Dangerous said after we all sat down in the living room.

"Well if this is a dream we're dreaming the same thing!" Bad era Michael replied with an amusing expression on his face.

"I already had that idea, but the fall from earlier felt too real for that." Argued Off The Wall.

"I agree .." I said quietly.

"I'm sorry, what did you say?" Thriller asked me.

"Oh.. nothing" I answered with a reassuring smile.

I have no idea how to handle such situations.. I mean I don't even know how to hold a real conversation.

"Anyway .. whether this is all just a dream or not what should we do?" Asked OTW.

"Well, if this is a dream, we will eventually wake up at home again.. but if this isn't a dream I really want to go to some public places and do things that normally aren't possible for me to do." Dangerous replied with excitement.

The memory of his death came back and the beautiful moment seconds before quickly turned into a sad one. I don't want to know what the public would do if they found out that the Michael Jackson is still alive.. or more like again? Poor guy would never be left alone again.

"I think we won't find out where we come from just now, but if this is all just a dream, we'll find out tomorrow morning .. right?" Said Thriller.

"I guess. I would suggest that we all just go to sleep for now. I mean if this is all real we can discuss it tomorrow." I suggested. The thought of his death still lingered in my head and unintentional tears came to my eyes.

I didn't notice until Thriller spoke to me, "Are you alright?..it looks as if you're about to cry."  His voice sounded really worried and I didn't want to worry him even more.

"Oh, yes probably just the light or something." I answered quickly. I have to say it wasn't the most believable excuse, but it was enough for the moment.

"Alright.. I don't mind your idea - but where should we sleep?" Off The Wall asked wonderingly.

"I have a couple of guest rooms that are actually always empty, you could sleep in there.. if that's alright with every-"

"Is there a room for me too?" Asked a voice from the, now again, dark hallway.

I winced, startled. "How often do you want to scare me today?!" I spoke under my breath.

"Who are you?" Asked bad confidently.

"Michael-" , the person - who looked like HIStory era Michael - fell silent when he saw the other Michaels sitting in a circle around the small living room table.

"Okay, what kind of creepy movie did I walk into?.. Lisa?!" Shouted HIStory as he turned his head back to the hallway he came from.

"Oh God please don't say Lisa is here too.." I said.. a little too loud because all the Michaels heads turned in my direction. I put my hand over my mouth, embarrassed.

"Who is Lisa?" Asked OTW Michael confused.

"My wife. Where is she? Is she here too? Why am I here? Don't say you kidnapped me" he said as he pointed his finger angrily at me.

"I-" I was speechless, not even in front of Michael Jackson I had made a good first impression. I lower my head depressed and for no reason I started to feel guilty.