Chapter 16:

Heavy smut warning!!!

Jimin's arms wrapped around me from behind as I blushed deeply. The others all looked at me with a smirk.

"I've thought about it.." I mumbled and I felt Namjoon lift my chin.

"How about we make that thought a reality?" He smirked and in just a few seconds we were back at the house and I was pinned. His lips smashed into mine, which I must admit was a turn on. Everyone else began kissing and sucking on my neck, stomach and thighs. I couldn't help but moan into Namjoon's mouth. He gently sucked my bottom lip which made my body go crazy.

Jin grabbed my chin gently and moved me so I was now kissing him. His lips were soft and he was gentle. I felt soft bites on my bottom lip and he slipped his tongue into my mouth. I sucked on his tongue, making him let out a small grunt like moan.

I was pulled away from Jin's kiss and pulled into Jungkook's soft but hungry kiss. Jin trailed soft kisses down my breasts. Jungkook was a little rough which made me more turned on than I was before, he bit my bottom lip and sucked.

"Y/N can we drink from you?" Hoseok asked. I nodded softly and I felt five bites. Two on my neck, one on my thigh, one on my breast, and one on my stomach. I felt Jimin's hand go down my body to my swimsuit bottoms. He slid them off but I was still making out with Jungkook so I didn't pay much attention. I moaned silently as Jimin stuck two fingers in my entrance and began to pump as his thumb rubbed my clit. I moaned into Jungkook's mouth as Jimin pumped his fingers in and out. I soon began to feel a knot and he stopped.

"Can't having you cumming just yet kitten." Jimin smirked and I whimpered a little.

I gasped when I felt Taehyung lick up my inner thigh, licking up the juices that rolled down and his tongue entered my womanhood. I moaned and he continued to eat me out as Yoongi's lips met mine.

Taehyung soon stopped and I felt something stiff and hard enter me. I felt a mix of pain and pleasure, "oh fuck!" I moaned out in pain. I looked and saw Hoseok with an apologetic look.

"Sorry I got impatient." He mumbled and I kissed him softly.

"Be gentle." I mumbled and he picked me up. I wrapped my legs around him and his began to thrust. I moaned and grabbed onto his hair, buring my head into his neck. Many moans escape my lips as he continued to point into me, he was still gentle though. In just a flash Namjoon filled in his place and his lips were on mine as he picked up the pace a little bit. I moaned into his mouth and couldn't believe the feeling. Everyone got their turn at pleasuring me until I was seeing black. By the end Jimin was the one to make me climax because he was rubbing my clit while going a very fast speed that a vampire could only do.

Once we were exhausted and satisfied, we all laid down and quickly fell asleep.