Chapter 15:

The next morning I woke up with my head on someone's chest, someone else's arms around me, another person laying on my legs, and one laying on my chest. I didn't want to move because all of them were sleeping peacefully. I looked around and realized, I'm on Namjoon's chest, Jungkook is on my legs, Jimin is on my chest and the one with his arms around me was Yoongi. I was shocked and my face burned as my heart increased.

"Calm your heart down it's beating too fast.." Jimin mumbled which made me giggle a little.

"Your awake." Namjoon smiled and I felt him kiss my neck softly.

"Guys breakfast is ready." Jin said as he walked in. We all walked out besides Yoongi and went to the kitchen. "How'd you sleep?" Jin asked me.

"Good." I replied and sat at the table.

"Sorry about the boys, they said they saw Yoongi with you and wanted in." Hoseok chuckled.

"It's okay." I smiled. I then went a little shocked when I realized, Yoongi was cuddling with me. "Wait Yoongi?" I asked a little confused.

"Yeah got a problem." Yoongi said as he walked in. I blushed deeply and hid my face. He's not wearing a shirt! "You're not wearing a shirt!" I said loudly this time and everyone laughed.

"Is there a problem with that?" Jimin's voice asked as he held me in his strong arms. I blushed even more when I noticed he too was not wearing a shirt. I peeked slightly at his exposed upper body. Damn not bad! I exclaimed in my head.

"His are alright." Taehyung said as he too walked in shirtless.

"Are y'all trying to give me a heart attack." I groaned as I tried not to look at their abs.

"No we're just about to go swimming," Namjoon shrugged as he walked in.

Time Skip

After we ate and I almost had a nosebleed from all the hot guys without shirts, I changed into a swimsuit. I told them I was going to join them. It's been a while since I went swimming. Plus seven handsome shirtless men, count me in.

I changed into a black bikini which the boys went to buy, special for me. I didn't like how it showed so much skin so I covered up with my hoodie. I left my hair down and left my room.

Time Skip

Jin held me as he and the others ran to the place. As he set me down my breath hitched. It was a beautiful pond with a waterfall but the water was crystal blue. How? I have no idea.

The others happily jumped in and began to swim around and splash eachother. "Come on N/N!" Taehyung smiled.

I nodded and hesitated before taking my hoodie off. I could feel the stares. I covered my stomach up a little embarrassed and got into the water.

"The swimsuit we got looks great on you." Jimin blushed. I nodded in agreement.

I dunks my head underwater, feeling the cold run down my now wet hair. "This place is incredible." I muttered as I looked around the pond.

"Yeah we thought you'd love it." Namjoon smiled as he hugged my waist from behind.

"Y/N have you ever thought of having sex with us?"