𝟬𝟬𝟳

PAPER RINGS !

Harry Styles walked into his dressing room where most of his friends were seated in. His best mate, Mitch, was seated on the couch beside his girlfriend, Sarah Jones, as they both scrolled through Instagram on their phones.

"Look how adorable she is." Sarah leaned her phone toward Mitch at the close to white haired girl, Ceclila Tate, on her screen he his squinted his eyes at the picture.

"Old man Mitch." Harry teased as Mitch blinked a few times at the bright screen causing him to scowl.

"Shaddup Harold." Mitch fired in the same teasing tone back.

His hair stylist tapped his seat signaling for him to sit down and Harry did so, the nice lady Marla started messing around with his hair.

"Who are you two looking at?" Harry asked and Sarah brought her phone over.

"She's this sweet girl named Ceclila."

"I've never heard that name." Harry mumbled while observing the photo of the girl making a disgusted face and chuckled, "Oh she's friends with Niall?"

"Seems as so, Niall has commented on her posts – Oh it's her private account!" Sarah put the puzzle together while looking at the other pictures smiling at the cute girl.

"I was just in the phone with niall." Harry informed and everyone in the room instantly smiled, "He's coming to the show tonight."

"That sounds like a lot of fun, is Lila coming?" sarah asked moving back to the couch beside Mitch, he placed his arm over her shoulder.

"He said... If I can remember, he's trying to convince a friend... So I guess it's Ceclila. But who wouldn't come to my show?" Harry half jokingly scoffed but Mitch rolled his eyes.

"Don't add fuel to your ego." Mitch sassed looking back at sarah's phone as they read comments.

"Harry, they called you 'the bitch' on her account." Sarah giggled as Harry's jaw dropped, Marla giggled along and Mitch let out a loud laugh.

"Serves him right!"