𝟬𝟰𝟲

PAPER RINGS !

"where even are we?"

"italy." ollie replied and lila stopped in her spot. they were currently walking in the middle of the airport after a flight from london to, in fact, italy when lila found out. "ollie you did not seriously fly me to italy without my knowing." she asked tightening her grip on her suitcases.

"i just did and i did it flawlessly." ollie flicked his hair like he was flicking it over his shoulder. "now come on, it's milan, not the end of the world." ollie rolled his eyes continuing his walking making the girl huff.

she caught up to ollie after her mini meltdown about being flown to milan. she didn't want to be there, her manager almost had a panic attack when lila called him she'll be away for two days. her calendar was clear anyways for the next day and a half, she'll just need to fly back right after the concert.

she still has no idea who they are seeing. but she had an idea, harry's italy concert. she's seen it everywhere that harry would be performing tomeorow night in milan, italy. everything added up to why ollie wanted her to get out of her flat and randomly go on a vacation. well day and a half vacation at least.

the two caught a cab which was a surprising fun ride to their hotel. the lady was super sweet and helped them with some italian if they got confused. apparently the hotel they were staying at was sponsored by gucci which made the two young adults go crazy.

even if lila didn't want to admit it she was having a blast as they ran around their hotel suite. somehow ollie had found a free bottle of red wine that they popped open and the two started quickly drinking. they were laying on their separate beds, taking sips of their wine, as they channel surfed talking out of their asses.

"i don't think i'm ever...like ever going to find the right girl." ollie contiuned on his rant while they watched 'the little mermaid' carelessly. "and i don't like hookups." he added on, lilas head turned to him giving him a confused expression.

"why not?"

"because literally one unsafe sex can mean...i could get a girl pregnant and it'll be everywhere. 'ollie hossler will be a dad'...dude i'm not ready and mature enough to be a dad. plus i want to have a child with someone i really know and love...you know?"

lila found herself nodding along while the wine got to her making her emotions messy, tears slipped out by mistake. "ollie, i had no idea you were feeling that." she said not bothering to wipe her tears as she looked down at her glass of wine.

"you'll find her one day ollie...or whoever you settle with, you'll find them."

"yeah...and you're gonna find you person one day too. and i'm going to beat the shit out of them if they ever hurt you." ollie mumbled the end turning his attention back to the tv. lila laughed wiping the tears under her chin shaking her head.

"ok. continue to flatter yourself hossler..."