CHAPTER 10 (TAE'S PAST 2)

*****WARNING*****

THIS CHAPTER FULL OF RAPED, ABUSING,CURSING,KILLED AND HARSH SCENE!!!!!! IF YOU UNDERAGE, BETTER NOT TO WATCH THIS!!!!!

Jennie POV

" So, basically when I was 4 years old.....

Flashback

"You're such a wh*re!!!! You're such a stupid head for believing that I love you!!!" Mr. Jeon laughed histerically. "If you just played with me.. Then, why aren't you let me go???!!!" Mr. Jeon asked angrily. "Because I just wanted to see your reaction" he said while smirking. "Now, get out from here, with your ugly ass 4 y/o child" he said annoyingly. "Okay... I'll go from here" with that, she goes out with her children from that hell place.

Present

Me and Taehyung really shocked to hear that. "So, what about my parents?" he asked Jungkook. "Your parents were really in a good relationship... Your mom let us stay with you guys till my mom passed away.. after that, your dad said to me that my dad searching for me and told me to stay in your room... That time you just 8 y/o and I just 6 y/o.." Taehyung then look at me then asked "So, my dad married to your mom because my mom asked.. Am I right?" "No, Tae... that's not your mom asked.. but it's a dare from my dad... so, he decided to marry to my mom even though my mom protested" "Yes, Tae.. and plus I knew Jen because she's my babysitter when I was baby.. " he said and Taehyung widened his eyes and opened his mouth because he can't believe it. "Jungkook, if you knew about Jennie... you must know who the mask guy who always followed us" he said and Jk nodded his head make me widened eyes due to the shocked news I heard "Yes, that guy is my dad.. he did plastic surgery so no one even police doesn't recognize him" "Bun, is your dad a mafia? Look, it's not like I'll hate you after you said this, but I want the truth" "I don't know much about him but what I heard about him is yes, he's mafia and I don't know further than that"

I then, look at him and I can tell he's not lying from his eyes. Taehyung then look at him deeply in his soul and hug him tighter because I just see tears form in Jk's bunny eyes."Shhhh... baby don't cry.. I'm sorry if I hurted you when we in highschool. I should've let you explain.." he said and crying too. And I admitted that I'm crying too because of the past.. many misunderstanding happened now..I don't know why is happened to us...

After that, we wipes our tears and smile to each other..."I'm good because it's all settled" Jungkook said happily. "Yeah, baby.. our misunderstanding ending well" Taehyung said and kiss Jk deeply and I'm suddenly jealous because my hubby not besides me "U-u-uhm... Should I leave you two alone?" I asked as I acted coughing and they both pulled out and blushing make me laughed so hard till I choked on air. They just glared at me angrily and I rolled my eyes annoyed with them. Then, we cleaned the table and goes to do our routine.

Little did I know that this is the end...... I actually know what they're up to... THEY WANT TO KILL JUNGKOOK !!!!!!!

WHAT?????????!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS NOT THE END???!!!! So, what'll happened with TAEKOOK!!!!!! 

And I'm so sorry because I'm late to update because I'm busy with online class and more homework... Well, my final exam is around the corner so, I have to study hard to get a good grades. But, don't worry I'll update from time to time (I don't think so... 😂😂😂😂) So, stay tuned...