PART 15

After 2 weeks,

Taehyung POV

Today is where my love of my life is finally mine. I'm so nervous as hell but Namjoon hyung, Yoongi hyung and Hobi hyung. 

(OH!!!! I forgot to tell about J-hope. J- hope is also the main character of 'Dye With You' but not in this story... Same as Yoongi, Jimin, Youngjae, Jackson and Jungkook's friends.. That's why I want to write that story to make you understand why and how this is happened.. All of you were confused but don't worry this story I'll make the explaination for each characters.)

"What do I do, hyung... I'm very nervous as fuck" I said with panic on my face. Namjoon hyung laughed and Yoongi hyung just rolled his eyes "Can you please SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!! This is nothing... He's already yours anyways.... But in different level" he said and I then calm down a little bit. Yeah, he was right... Jungkook is already mine and now this is in higher level where I'll live with him till the last breath. So, I decided to go outside to calm myself down.

Meanwhile with Jungkook,

Jungkook  POV

I'm now getting ready for the most beautiful moment in my life where I'll be Tae's husband for the rest of his life. I'm not nervous at all because when it comes to him, I'm not nervous at all. My thoughts disturbed when I heard a screaming from the outside of my make up room. Before I go out, the door bursted open revealing an excitement Jin hyung and a tired Jimin hyung in front of the door. 

"Why are you screaming hyung?" "I just happy that you guys finally married... After up & down we going through, finally you guys can be happy till death" Jin hyung said as he admiring me while Jimin touch up my face for the last time. "You look really beautiful, Kookie" Jimin hyung said to me. "Thanks, hyung... Let's go before we're late to my wedding" I said as they nodded their head and goes to the car with Jin driving us there.

Author POV

Taehyung already there to wait his love. "I'm hella nervous.. Author, help me!!!" "Think yourself!!!! I'm only 14 years old to think about wedding" "Don't lie to me!!!! You fucking 28 years old and older than me!!!! You should know about that!!!!!" "Ugh!!!!! Fine... (Why the hell he so annoying.....😒😒😒😒) You should think only about him not anyone else" "Oh.. Thanks Author!!!! Saranghae!!! 💜💜💜💜" "W-What!!!!?? Oh My God!!!!! this is the first time he said this!!!!😳😳😳"

*Sorry,, so, back to the story*

Taehyung's eyes looking around and stopped his eyes at someone who walk in the aisle.. And his jaw dropped as he look at him... It's his LOVER....

(This is Jungkook look like

(This is Jungkook look like.. Imagine with white suit)

(This is Taehyung look like)

(The wedding look like this.. Imagine that is morning)

After Jungkook in front of him.. He couldn't help but bit his lips and look at Jungkook from head to toe. Jungkook blushed when he feel Taehyung stared at him from up to down. "Can we start now?"the priest said as they both nodded his head. After long speech, "You may kiss the groom" Taehyung pulled Jungkook closer by waist and Jungkook put his arm around Tae's neck. The kiss is full of love and pure. After a few second, they pulled away and smile to each other. Everyone cheered up at them.

After a few hour,

Everyone has left from the wedding. Only Taehyung and Jungkook there. While they laying down on the sand, Taehyung decided to break the silence between them. "Baby... " Taehyung called his baby and automatically turned to him with loving eyes. "Yes, hubby.. What is it?" "I'm wonder, if we can spend time for the two of us.. what do you think, baby?" "I'm agree and this is greatest idea.. So, we can having fun only two of us without our hyungs" Jungkook said as Tae smile in agreement. "Yeah.... you're right, baby" then, they put their forehead together 

"I LOVE YOU KIM TAEHYUNG"

"I LOVE YOU TOO KIM JUNGKOOK"

                                                    -THE END- (Pfft!! You think...)