Chapter 11: Really Aug

Kira P.O.V

I spent the rest of my night bailing August out of jail. Once I signed the release forms for him to leave... I had nothing to say. Like I thank him for what he did to protect me, but now we can't be in 100 feet of Popeyes. I just need to go home.

Aug P.O.V

We finally made it home and Kira headed her way upstairs. Last night was something I might say but let's not even think about that. I went to the kitchen to fix a sandwich. I had the munchies hella hard today so one sandwich turned into 15. By time Kira got out the tub I just wanted to go to sleep. I had a long as night and I'm not in the mood. So I headed to the bed.

Kierra P.O.V

I wanted to spend some time with my sister Kira. I heard about what happened last night. Shidd who didn't it was all over the news, but we need to chill or sum today. So I called up my girl to tell her I was on the way:

Kira: Hey SissyPooh, wassup?

Kierra: Aye get ready we bout to go somewhere ight?

Kira: K, but can I call up my girl Layla? I think you gonna like her... She cool asf.

Kierra: Ight, but be ready in 30

After that I hung up. Her friend sound real familiar, but aye we'll see.

Kira P.O.V

I took a shower and did all my personal hygiene. Once I was finished with my hair and makeup I was ready. I already called Layla and told her to meet us at SkyZone. 45 mins later Kierra pulls up and it's time for us to go.

----------------------------------------------------
Hope you enjoyed the chapter.

The girls outfits are in the MM

Until next time❤️✌️

#GrindSquadNation