All ships ft. JeongSa - Sins and Virtues

A/n: y'all, I started writing this at like 1 am so I didn't really think it through. If you guys want me to, I could make a full book out of this idea and make each chapter and interesting interaction between the Deadly Sins and Holy Virtues
Also, don't judge my choices for who is which sin and who is which virtue
I will be adding the Google description of each Virtue at the end cause I don't think y'all know what the virtues mean (other than Patience and Kindness but, imma add the descriptions of those too). The Sins are more known so everyone knows what they are, no point in adding descriptions of them.

Every hundred years, the keepers for the Seven Deadly Sins and the Seven Holy Virtues are chosen along with seven humans each to take on the powers.

This century, two young ladies are chosen
They must choose the next humans to take on the powers of the Deadly Sins and Holy Virtues

3rd person POV

As she was reading a book and drinking warm tea, Yoo Jeongyeon suddenly felt a chill run down her spine.

She looked around her room after putting her book and cup down. Her window wasn't open and her door was closed.

She raised her eyebrow when suddenly she felt an unfamiliar presence behind her. She quickly turned around and saw a young man standing there.

"Yoo Jeongyeon", he greeted the girl with a slight bow. "Who are you and how do you know my name?", Jeongyeon calmly asked, even though she was terrified.

"I'm Kim Hyojong, the keeper of the sins", he introduced himself and held out his hands. He muttered something in a language unknown to her and suddenly a box appeared in his hands.

Jeongyeon raised her eyebrow and asked again: "How do you know my name?"

"You are the new keeper of the sins", he started, "Every one hundred years, a new keeper is chosen. You will be the Keeper of the Seven Deadly Sins for the next one hundred years, after that you will live a normal life and your memories of being a keeper will fade over time. You will remain close to the people you choose to hold the power of each sin even after your memory has faded"

Jeongyeon blinked a few times before looking at the time and date on her phone. It was not long after midnight on December 21st, the winter solstice aka the darkest day of the year.

She sighed and put her phone away. "Okay, what do I have to do?", she asked. "You must find seven humans to take on the powers of the sins by the next Winter Solstice, one for each sin. Pride, Envy, Gluttony, Wrath, Greed, Sloth and Lust", he explained, "Your family will not know you existed and I will take your place in this time. If you have any questions, you will have to ask the Devil"

She nodded softly and ran her hand through her hair. This was a lot to take in so suddenly. "Alright", she smiled softly.

He handed her the box and she took it. As soon as her hands were both on the box and his off, her pajamas changed into a black suit with a blood red shirt.

Hyojongs outfit changed from a suit to pajamas and he fell onto the bed, asleep. She sighed and next thing she knew, she was in front of the Devils throne and the Devil himself.

He sat there, looking at her with a strong gaze. She didn't falter or cower in fear, she merely bowed. The Devil got up from his throne and went to her.

"Matthew", he held his hand out to her. She took it and shook it. "Jeongyeon", she replied. "My wife, Jiwoo", Matthew motioned to a young lady who had appeared in a puff of black smoke. She wore a black outfit and her hair was black with red strands.