Chapter 3

Taylor was in shock.He didnt know what to do. Do the cat have his tongue. He was like "Uhmmm..." Brittany cut Taylor off. Brittany said "Well, we were having our special moment ..till You Ruined it." Taylor just looking around confused. I just passed by them and entered class. I was alittle jealous ...nor like alot because I thought he was so cute and such a dreamy boy.

Taylor walked in . He sat right next to me. He told me " Did you see.." I cut him off quick and said"yes." He said " ookkaayyy.." it felt wierd. We just didnt talk for the rest of the hour.

* * * * *

The Bell rang ¡Ring! It was time for us too go home. Katy asked me " why were u quite in class." I told her " I dont really know..just because" she said.." uhhumm"

With a smile on her face. " well see u tomorrow" I said. She said "ok." She left to go on her bus. She waved at me and I waved back. I went walking because my house was that far from the school.

As soon as I sarted walking, I heard a voice say " Hey." I screamed. It was Taylor. I told him " you scared the craps out of me." He started laughing. " What are you doing" I asked him. He said " im walking home." I was surprised that he was walking . I told him " how far do you live from here." We thought about it for a while then answered" like about 5 blockes down the street. " I said its not that far away from my house, I live 3 blockes down." I said .....we just paused for 5 seconds. He said "Well maybe I can visit one day." I said " pshh, one day" We laughed . We kept talking all the way to my house.

* * * * * *

We got to my house . "Well today was a good day." He said ...I said "yeah, but bye I have to go" he said "bye" too me and waved. I walked in my house. And threw my back pack on the floor and jumped on the cough and said " theres no place like home." I got home and I was bored so quick that I called my other cousin Brooklyn. Shes my best cousin of all my cousins. Like I can tell her anything. But I quickly grabbed the phone and dialects her number. It was ringing.

Brooklyn picked up and said " Hey." " HEY!" I replied back with excitment. She said "what you doing right now" I told her " Nuthing talking to you." She laughed. I said " can I come over, I need to tell u alot of stuff."