Where is real Boboiboy ? (chapter-6)

At planet somosugi ,

" Prepare yourself , It's time to attack on TAPOS and Tampur-A 's headquarters ."- An unknown voice

" But Our army still needs more power to defeat them , it seems we need some more back up ."- An evil alien who escaped from IGP .

" Don't worry , as a Captain , i already prepared everything , and Now Boboiboy is also in our team , so no one defeat us . - unknown voice

" But sir ,How are we going to attack at both Tapos and Tampur-A 's headquarters at the same time , it's impossible our army to attack at both stations ."- Another evil aliens

" Don't worry because our army will only attack on Tampur-A's headquarters and by using this teleportation power it will be more easy for us to attach there ."- unknown voice

" But captain , what about TAPOS ? Who is gonna attack there ?"- Evil aliens

" Our secret agent , Siina."- unknown voice
__________________________________________________
At TAPOS ,
When Gopal told them the whole flashback . They all got shocked and angry on Gopal . But now , they all started thinking that who is actually behind all this mess . Boboiboy and fang are still unconscious . So Yaya and Ying decided to visit them . They both are just lying on their beds . Yaya and Ying both look so tensed then Yaya slowly approach to boboiboy's bed and just sit there . Ying also sit besides fang . Yaya can't hold her tears , when she saw boboiboy like this . She really cares him . But suddenly Yaya noticed something around boboiboy's neck . It's..... It's  a  locket , but as they  know boboiboy never use to wear any locket , he only likes to wear this cap . Yaya quickly call Ying and Gopal , and told them about locket and they also started thinking . Ying thought  boboiboy is the only one who is wearing locket , but there no locket around fang's neck . So Yaya decided to take off that locket from boboiboy's neck and when she take off the locket from boboiboy's neck , They all got superised and shocked . A sudden light appears around boboiboy and boboiboy turned into a girl . When they saw that girl , they all immediately recognised her and informed commander and Admiral , that Girl is "Siina " .
____________________________________________

After all this , commander also informed captain kaizo and told him everything that why they went to planet star and also about the incident of Siina . So captain kaizo and Tampur-A both immediately reached at TAPOS . Admiral asked Kaizo " Do you know that girl ?". Kaizo is also superised by listening all this incident . It looks like , he actually don't remember her . She is like a blur memory to him . So after thinking all this . He just replied " No . I don't know her ."

"Strange , then How she knows you . And how she has your family photo ."- Tampur-A .

"I ..... I don't know . And why are you questioning me ? Go and ask her."- captain Kaizo .

" Kaizo , why didn't you told fang about that incident before ? ."- Admiral Tarung

" Non of this mess will happen, if you just told fang about his parents before , why didn't you want to tell him ?, After all his is just a kid ."- Tampur-A .

"It's non of your business"- captain kaizo .

Kaizo just said that and left the room . Commander , Admiral Tarung and Tampur-A also got superised by watching his rude behaviour . But they also understands that it's not his fault that he hates to talk about his family .
Meanwhile ,
Yaya , Ying , sia and shilda , are keeping eye on Siina to make sure she didn't escape . But she's still unconscious . Right now , she is in the prison of TAPOS .