History of Sanaya (chapter-7)

At TAPOS ,

" What kind of information you want from us ?"-Commander

" Information about planet sanatoo . What exactly happened there, 12 year ago ? What happened that time ?. "-Siina

" But , why you want information of planet sanatoo ?."- Tampur-A

" Because ........"- Siina cuted off her sentence has kaizo interrupted .

" Stop lying , just tell us the truth and How do you known me ? ."- captain kaizo

"Don't you remember ? , you are the one , who disguised himself as a cleaner , Kassim ."-siina .

They all got shocked by hearing this , and started thinking what she's even talking about and how does she knows him . And as she says , she also know about his missions, It means kaizo knew her , then why he is not telling us . Before they all can think further , kaizo raised his voice and said "you are lying , I even don't know you . Stop acting and tell me the truth ."

" I'm definitely not lying , Ok ! . I'm just telling the truth . And listen , don't try to remember anything , because I already taken that memory from you ."- Siina

" What do you mean ?"- Tampur-A

" What happened that time ?."- captain kaizo .

" What I meant was ......... "- sinna .

Flashback

At pirate colony ,

When Kaizo disguised himself has a space ship cleaner . He was just cleaning someone's ship that time when he heard from someone , there's
a show tommorow of Black space band in our pirate colony . So his pirate friend asked him to come with him and he also agreed because captain vargoba was also coming to watch there show .

Tommorow , when black space band just arrived . Kaizo decided to visit there space ship .

" Where do you think you are going"- Lisa

" I'm a space ship cleaner , do you wanna your ship clean , then check out this special package ,
Cleaning , polishing and after vacuuming , only for today , Interested ?😉😉 ."- Kassim (kaizo)

" Very well , then we also want our ship clean , Right Miina ?- liina .

" I guess you're right , then here you go , but clean it properly and listen , you don't need to clean 3rd floor of the ship , it's an restricted area for you . "- Miina

" Don't worry , Kassim will make sure , what you say ."- Kassim (kaizo)

After that Lisa , Miina and liina , went out off the ship . But Siina is still inside the space ship and Kassim also don't know that . When he make sure that no one is watching him , he immediately went to the 3rd floor , to check out there . He saw so many rooms there , then suddenly he heard a voice of a girl , who is talking with someone . He started thinking , that who's there because that 3 girls are already out there .
He slowly approach to door and slightly push it . He saw a Girl talking with a Power sphere . He never saw such a power sphere in his life . It's kind of unique power sphere , then door automatically closed , and Now Kassim (kaizo) is inside the room . He tired to open the door but it was too late , A sweet voice of a girl asked him " who are you ?" . " I.... I'm Kassim , the ship cleaner . Your friends told me to clean this ship and ......" Kaizo suddenly stopped has he saw that girl and start blushing . That Girl is so beautiful and she's wearing a loose red top and a black short skirt .
"Didn't my friends inform you that it's an restricted area ?"- That girl "Tell me ."

"Sorry miss , I don't know that . "- Kassim

" You can call me Siina , I'm the fourth singer of Black space Band . Don't you know me  ?.'-Siina