Chapter 1

Niall’s POV

The familiar cry of female fans haunted me as I ran as fast I could through the pouring rain. I took a sharp turn into an alley to find a tall girl putting rubbish into her houses allocated bin. Her back gate was open so I ran into her back yard, the girl quickly following me. She slammed her gate behind me. The shrieks had stopped so I’m guessing the fans went another way and lost track of me.

“Excuse me but what do you think you’re doing?!” she exclaimed. I was still searching for my breath.

“Fans, crazy, sorry,” was all I managed to splutter out. I soon caught my breath and introduced myself properly. I took a step towards her so there was barely two inches between us. Her deep, blue eyes glistened as they stared intently at me. Her chocolate brown hair was dead straight and lengthened to about her belly button and she had a front fringe. She was just shorter than me and had a freckles splattered across her face.

“I’m Niall Horan.” I breathed on her. She smirked.

“I thought you looked familiar. Renee.” She held out her hand to greet me. We shook and she turned around and walked towards her back door. She had gorgeous, chocolate coloured, brown straight hair that rested at about her belly button and she had a front fringe. She was slim and slightly tanned. Her head snapped around.

“You coming or what?” I nodded, scurrying into her house. Her kitchen was modern and organised. There were white, tiled floors and white cupboards with silver handles. She handed me a chicken sandwich. I smiled greatfully. I sat down in one of her plush chairs in her living room, just next door to the kitchen.

“So… Renee, huh? Cute name,” I smiled. She smiled back. She was seriously cute.

“Thanks. Niall… Not so bad yourself.” Now she was really smiling and it was contagious. I took a huge bite of my sandwich.

“Thanks, I think? Haha. Thanks for saving me from those fans, they were seriously hysterical!”

“No biggie,” she shrugged. “Now this is going to sound really weird but… Could we take a photo? You know, just to rememeber that Niall Horan was sitting in my living room.”

“Yeah sure. Pass the phone?” I asked. Obediently she handed me her iPhone. I slid up the lock screen, revealing the camera.

“Smile!” she giggled and we pulled our nicest smiles. “Now a silly one,” I laughed.

"3...2...1... Cheese!" I looked at it in her gallery and I was cross-eyed and she had her little tongue up near her cheek and her mysterious green eyes were a stand out. We laughed together at how ridiculous we looked.

“Send it to me?” I asked. She stopped and looked at me.

“S-seriously-y?” she stumbled.

“Very serious,” I typed my number in and my phone bleeped with the indication that her message has been received. I immediately set it as my wallpaper.

My phone bleeped again, but this time the text was from Liam, ordering me to get back to them. I looked up into her green eyes again and sighed. I felt bad just pulling a runner on her when she saved me from a mob of fans.

"Um, I'm really sorry but I have to go... Daddy direction's orders." I told her, our gaze still holding.

"That's fine. It was cool having you here. Pop by anytime," she smiled. Now I really felt bad. Then I had a brilliant idea. I pulled out two laminated VIP passes from my back pocket.

"Here," I said handing her the passes. "I don't need them, and I kinda owe you for saving me..."

"No, it's okay. You don't have too."

"Yes, I do. Please take them?" Obediently, she took the passes and I gave her a grateful smile. "Oh! You could also pop by to the after party if you want. Meet the boys? It'd be fun. Bring a friend, too."

"Yeah, wow, cool. Thanks so much," she said admiring the VIP passes. I laughed a bit.

"Anytime, but I really have to get going. If you need anymore information, just text me. See you around." I smiled one more time and let myself out.

....

Authors Note: Hey guys! This is our new fanfic. Our being me (Carla) and my best friend Lucy! We decided to try writing a fan fic and are taking turns in chapters :) we are directioners forever ∞ and are both Mrs. Horan. Sorry to disappoint (; haha so hope you like it and sorry for the boring-ness of this chapter! It will get better. Promise!

~Carla(: ★☆★☆