kth - movie night.

You and your roommate Jimin had movie nights every Friday night. It was tradition since you had moved in with each other over a year and a half ago. Sometimes it would just be you two, and other times he would invite his six best friends over and you would all have a sleepover in the lounge room. Taehyung happened to be one of Jimin's best friends that happened to make it to most of the movie nights. You were sure he just loved eating pizzas and having movie marathons.

He was only a few months older than you, with thick dark brown hair that fell in waves over his beautiful, deep brown eyes that captured your attention anytime you looked at him. He was tall, much taller than your 5'2 frame, and had a voice that made your skin break out in goosebumps. It was deep and soulful, with a husky undertone - a dangerous combination. It was safe to say that you had more than a little crush on him.

So it wasn't a surprise that on that Friday evening, you managed to snag a seat next to him on the long couch. Jimin and Jungkook were sprawled out on the floor in front of the TV, a bunch of pillows and blankets on the floor with them, hiding the thin mattresses that they had put there before the boys arrived. Hoseok was seated comfortably on the loveseat, his eyes already starting to droop after an exhausting day. Unfortunately, Namjoon and Yoongi were cooped up in the studio for work so they weren't able to make it.

Jungkook was in charge of picking the movie tonight and all of you groaned, knowing that it was going to be Iron Man.

"Again?" You teased, throwing the pillow you had on your lap at his head. It bounced off his head with a tiny thud. Jungkook whipped his head to you and glared at you playfully, throwing two pillows back at you in revenge. You caught one and dodged the other, poking your tongue out playfully. Jimin and Taehyung laughed at your antics.

"It's the third movie in the series this time!" He said seriously, pouting at you. You just laughed at his response before settling back into your seat. Hoseok groaned, grabbing the bowl of popcorn and eating it grumpily.

"Click on the movie already, Kook." He complained, pointing at him in accusation. Jungkook pouted further but did as he was told. You and Jimin looked at each other and snickered. The movie had finally started and everyone settled back comfortably. It was a little cold so you picked up one of the blankets and pulled it up to cover yourself. You looked at Taehyung, lifting up one side in offering.

"Want to share?" You whispered. He nodded in response. You wasted no time sliding in closer to him and placing the blanket over his body. You could feel his body heat radiating under the blanket and an involuntary shiver wracked through your body. "Cold?" Taehyung asked as he placed his hand on your knee and moved in closer to you to share more of his warmth with you.

As the movie continued to play, Hoseok began snoring lightly, his need for sleep taking over. Jimin was scrolling through his phone and Jungkook was sitting with his legs crossed, leaning forward and totally enraptured in the movie. Taehyung had began gliding his fingers up and down your thigh absentmindedly, his eyes trained on the TV. You tried to concentrate on the movie but it was hard when his fingers kept brushing your sensitive thighs.

A loud action scene had played, slightly scaring him. Taehyung had gripped your mid thigh, the pads of his fingers pressing your inner thigh. You gasped, pressing your legs together at the sensation. Taehyung looked over at you from the corner of his eye. Embarrassed, you relaxed and moved your legs apart again.

Taehyung continued trailing his fingers back up your thigh, this time massaging your inner thighs on his way up before trailing his fingers down and massaging again as he explored his way up your thigh. You let out a heavy sigh, leaning deeply into the couch as heat rushed through your body and started pooling deep within your core. Taehyung continued his ministrations, only this time he continued up to the apex of your thighs. The pads of his fingers pressed at your clothed core. You accidentally let out a soft moan at the feeling. Immediately your hand whipped up to cover your mouth as you looked at the boys in front of you, horrified. Hoseok was in a deep sleep by now, and Jungkook and Jimin were both watching the movie in excitement.