jjk - game night.

Huffing, you stared at the ceiling in boredom. When Jungkook had invited you over, you were expecting something a little more... exciting. You and Jungkook had been flirting on an off all year but never really acted on it. So when you had gotten his message to come over earlier in the day, you raced to your bathroom to get ready, even going as far as to put your favourite red lace set underneath your clothes for just-in-case purposes.

But it turns out that luck wasn't on your side. When Jungkook had opened the door for you, he raced back into his room and put on his headset, screaming his apologies for being 'AFK'. You trailed after him slowly, wandering into his room curiously before he told you that you could sit on his bed while he finished his game. That was two hours ago. And you were getting frustrated.

You propped up his pillows onto the headboard of his bed and laid down, trying to get more comfortable. But as you laid down, his fresh and lightly sweet scent wafted over you. You weren't sure why, but your thighs clenched together. Flicking your gaze left to Jungkook, where his gaming setup was beside his bed, you took in his profile. His long hair was pulled back into a ponytail and his doe eyes were focused on the screen, lips pulled into a kissable pout.

Trailing your eyes down, long white shirt didn't do much to hide his toned chest and arms. He had his sleeves pulled up to his elbows, his veiny, tattooed forearm on display for you to look at. You wished that his hands were on you instead of his mouse and keyboard. Jungkook's grey sweatpants left so much to the imagination. With his legs spread out on his seat, you could see the his strong thighs pressing against the grey fabric and it was tempting you. You felt your panties dampen.

He had only spoken to you a few times since you had come into his house and had been ignoring you since.

"Jungkook." You called, waving your hand slightly to catch his attention. He turned his head, gaze on you before he pulled his headset off one ear.

"Yeah, what's up?" His eyes were back on the screen and he was back to gaming.

"Are you almost done?" You asked seductively, propping yourself up higher against his pillows so that he could see you better.

"Yeah, almost - BEHIND YOU, WATCH OUT!" He yelled, back to ignoring you.

Fine. If he wasn't going to do anything with you, you'd just have to do it yourself.

You slid your hands down to your cotton shorts, rubbing yourself through the material. A soft sigh left your lips as you relaxed further into the bed, your eyes closing. Your fingers circled over your clit, sliding over it gently, the material pressing onto you just right. You let out a soft moan, grinding your hips up slowly against your hand, your eyes opened and hazy as you watched Jungkook. Your hands slipped underneath your shorts and panties, sliding along your wet slit up and down, teasing yourself. Your thighs clenched as heat tore through you, another moan passing your lips.

Your breathing was getting heavier. You couldn't wait for Jungkook to turn and see what you were doing. Would he leave his game and punish you for teasing him? Or would he still play but be so unfocused because you were tempting him right beside him? Your body trembled at the thought. You couldn't resist pressing your fingers against your clit, moving your fingers side to side.

Your other hand pushed under your oversized shirt, you pulled one cup of your lace bra down and circled your finger around your nipple before rolling your nipple in between your thumb and index finger. A louder moan passed your lips - your nipples were sensitive and you loved it. Jungkook's head turned towards you at the noise, his brows knitted and confused.

But when he took in the sight before him - you spread out against his bed, legs propped up with your hand delved into your shorts, half of your shirt pulled up and playing with your nipples, eyes lidded and hazy and mouth parted, panting - he doubled over in shock, eyes wide and jaw dropped.