Chapter 28

After my long well needed shower, I pulled on Aarons dark gray sweatpants and his wife white T-shirt. I pull the draw strings tightly, but they still bag at the waist. Both items look baggy on me and I love it. Just being engulfed in Aarons items make me feel secure.

I go downstairs and everybody's in the living room talking in a whisper. When they turn at me, everything goes silent. Aaron pats the seat next to him and I awkwardly go and sit down next to him. I wraps an arm around my waist and I immediately lean my head on his shoulder. I notice Emma and Grayson are gone. I look and Aaron and he points outside. I look and see the figures of Emma and Grayson through my curtains.

I look back and everybody's eyes are trained on me. I shift a little and sit up straight. Aaron coughs purposely and Brent speaks up first.

"Madison, I remember how I was so drawn to you. I was almost addicted. You seemed very mysterious to me and I digged it. I loved being around you, but I must've mistaken lust for love. I didn't want to get into your pants don't worry .**chuckles** I was just drawn to you because of how lost you looked, and, how unmistakeningly beautiful you are. I knew when we kissed it didn't feel like it was meant to be and to be totally honest here, I love it that we're friends. " He says looking at me, and occasionally looking at the paper. I look around and see everybody has a sheet of paper with writing on it. Next Dylan.

"Madi, I remeber seeing you around school and wondering why everybody would tease you. Even when Lily was around, everybody would still bully you, but you had a protector. Now its only worst, but you have us. Madison we love you. I love you. We will always protect you. To me you're like my little sister, even though I kissed you. That kiss was just a taste test for lust or love. And like Brent said, it was just lust. You're beautiful Madi, no mistake about that. Aaron is a lucky guy for getting to have such a beautiful girl on his arm. " Aaron squeezes me a little towards him and I smile at my fingers. I can feel the tears rising. Josh.

"Mads, I'm the second guy in this group who hasn't kissed you yet, which is pretty sad. **we all laugh lightly** But all jokes aside, yes we were all attracted to you, including me, but I wanted to stay around you more before advancing on you. You're an amazing person without a doubt and I love that we're friends. You can definitely put a smile on my face any time, any day. " Adam.

"Madison, I screwed up big time. I know. I abused our trust and you deserve not to even look at me anymore. That date we had was the only time that I wasn't monitored by anyone and I had a great time with you. I noticed after I made the biggest mistake. Behind all that toughness was this vulnerable girl, who's only fear was being broken like glass. And if you will, please forgive me. I promise that I won't mistreat it again. " He says begging with with his eyes. I sadly smile and nod.

"I forgive you Adam. " I say in a whisper. He nods and looks down. I can tell he's thinking. Mark.

"Madi, you are the best friend a guy can have. Beautiful, fun, talented, intelligent, and not stuck up. Even though you have your own problems, you always seem to put others in front of you. You always forgive and forget with the people close to you and you always lend an ear when I need you to. That day we slept over and you borrowed my flannel to where, I was laughing right ever. Why would a girl want to wear a random guys flannel. Not to mention a football player. I bit my lip to keep from when I saw you in it. It was extremely baggy and it looked like you lived in it, but you didn't care. You always seem like you don't have a care in the world, and sometimes its good to act that way so people don't pull you down with them. " And lastly, Aaron. This time I look at him directly. He inhales deeply and looks at his paper. I look at it too and see it's way longer than the others.

"Princess, I'm not going to sit here and tell you at first I just wanted to test the waters because I didn't. The minute you bumped into me in the woods, you were already exposed to the wuss Aaron. I was scared, but then the moonlight shone a little and I had a glimps of your face. I was immediately drawn to it. I would've made an advance on you like I usually did to other girls, but I noticed you were different. You didn't have on loads of makeup, fake hair, and skin tight clothes on. You had messy hair, socks, and comfy clothes on. When we went in that pool, I didn't intend on kissing you, it just happened. Like magnets. Once you noticed my school title I saw a change in your look, and it hurt me because you looked scared. Then I saw your scars. I wondered why such a beautiful girl would do something like that to her skin. But hen I noticed, this girl was broken for a long time and the only way to cope was turning mental to physical. And then bridges started to build and the wall protecting your city of thoughts came falling down and the bridge connected. I got jealous,  I got mad, but I shouldn't have. I didn't think about your feelings. I was selfish. But I learned, when you have love something, don't let it free, keep it and never let it go, let it know its loved and if it can't stay let it free but never forget it. I hope I never let you go, but I'll do anything for you. I will always love you. Please don't let go, I'll never forgive myself. I will never find a girl like you. Your all I ever wanted in my life. Your picked up all of my broken pieces, and for that, I'm eternally grateful. " He says and doesn't look up from the paper.

"No. I'm the one who's lucky to have you aaron. I'm lucky to have all of you. " I say. Once again no I love you.
The dam breaks and happy tears fall from my eyes. Everybody group hugs me and smiles and whispers sweet things to me. I look into theor eyes and see everybody has red glossy eyes but they all blink violently. Bad boys dont want to show theyre emotions, but they already said enough to me. They showed more than enough emotion for me. I've never felt so loved in my life...