Part 6🦁

I wanted to do a POV of Ginny and Harry's relationship. These are my ideas of the couple it isn't like in the books, movies or in other fanfics you might have read. I hope you enjoy it, let me know if you want more of Ginny and Harry's relationship. If y'all really like it I might want to start a Hinny book.
———————————————
POV Ginny

I giggle and run away from Harry. I just threw a snowball against his head. He looks shut but quickly starts to run after me. It's a few weeks before our Christmas break and it has been snowing. 'You are never gonna get me mister Potter' 'oh you'll see miss Weasley' I giggle and keep running. I look around and see Harry closing in. I start to run a bit harder. Harry starts to sprint and he catches my waist and turns me around. He tackles me and I fall in the snow. I giggle 'it's cold, help me up please' I extend my hand for him to grab. He grabs my hand but what he doesn't expects is me pulling him in top of me. I quickly turn us around and I straddle his waist. I swing my hair back and lean down to kiss him. He puts his hands on my hips and kisses me back. It gets really passionate and kinda heated but I pull away and throw some snow in his face. I quickly stand up and run away again. I hear Harry standing up too and running after me. He catches my waist and pushes me against this big tree. He grabs my hands and pins them above my head. He holds them with one of his hand while the other one is on my waist. 'What was that for' he asks referring to the snow I threw in his face. 'It looked like you needed a cold snow shower' referring to his boner. 'I can't help that you were so sexy straddling me and throwing your hair back' I blush he lets my hands go and I put my arms in his neck. He puts his hands on my lower back and leans down to kiss me. After some time he pulls back. 'I love you Ginny, I really do' I blush and smile 'I love you too, Harry' He has never said he loved me. This is the first time we say it to each other. 'Come on let's go back to Hogwarts and cuddle in front of the fireplace with some hot chocolate' I smile 'yes please with whipped cream right' he nods 'if you want to' we walk back to Hogwarts and get some hot chocolate from the kitchen.

We take it up to the Gryffindor common room and see that no ones here. 'Looks like we have the place for our selfs.' We take of our coats, scarfs and gloves. We quickly take them to our dorms. I walk back out 'is there someone in your dorm?' I shake my head 'no, why?' 'let's go to your room we'll have more privacy' I smirk 'what are you planning on Mister Potter' he grins and winks at me. We walk back to my dorm and sit on my bed. I walk to my closet and get some comfortable clothes out (media) Harry gave me those earrings for our 6 month anniversary while I only got him a cleaning kit for his broom and some candy from my brothers, I felt so guilty when I saw the earrings but he said it didn't matter he was already happy I'm already putting up 6 months with him. I wear them everyday, I turn around and change real quick. Harry sits on my bed making himself comfortable while he is looking at me. 'Are you comfortable' I ask he just nods. I walk over to him and straddle him again. He puts his hands on my hips and I put my head on his shoulder. His hands go down to my ass and he grabs onto it. I grab his hands and put them back on my hips. He laughs and we cuddle and drink our hot choco. 'I've got an idea' I sit up straight 'okay what is it' 'let's go sneak in the Slytherin dorms and scare my sister. It would be so funny to see her face' I think about it 'but what if Ximena is shagging Draco' his eyes widen 'what it's not like we are not going to do it one day. How else would you have kids' he smirks 'you're already thinking about our kids miss Weasley' I nod 'yeah but you better but a damn ring on this finger before we are having kids' I point to my left ringfinger. He laughs 'don't worry love I will put a damn ring on your finger' he grabs my hand and kisses it. 'Now let's go scare my sister'

We sneak in the Slytherin common room underneath the invisibility cloak. We walk up the stairs to the Prefects dorms. I unlock the door and we find Draco and Ximena snogging on her bed. We quietly close the door behind us. They haven't notice us since they are to busy snogging. 'You are not planning on shagging my sister are you' they quickly pull away and look at us like a deer looks before getting hit by a muggle car. Me and Harry burst out laughing 'what are you two doing here' Xi asks. 'Harry wanted to scare you and we wanted talk about going to Hawaï' 'well come joins us here then' she pats the bed. Draco looks kinda irritated tho, can't blame him tho I would be irritated too if Harry and I were about to shag and they burst in. Xi whispers something in Draco's ear and he quickly pulls it together.

———————————————
So guys what did you think about the chapter. I would love to know if you want more Hinny chapters, or not. When I was starting this chapter I just couldn't stop writing I was really into it.

I listened to this song from Now United called Golden you guys should check it out btw. And I listened to Jason Derulo, Take You Dancing. I just put them on repeat. I like to listen to music when writing. I'll let you know which songs I listened to after each chapter.
Lots of love😘