014

continuing things happen..
did not proofread abt 2000 words
enjoy!

he's carrying me up the stairs, but then i remember..the kids! i try to get out of his grip, but he holds me tightly so i stay. i grab his neck and wrap my legs around his waist, and look up at him. 

laila: we can't baby... the kids are here..

derek: then you're gonna have to be quiet...if you can... 

we get into my room, he kicks the door open, the locks the door with one hand while the other one holds and grabs my ass. he places me on the bed softly while hes still standing up.

{ya'll already know, 3rd person pov }

he lifts the girl's chin up to look at him, and he plants at a soft kiss on them. he takes off his shirt for the girl to met his toned stomach. she ran he white acrylic nails down this stomach, and he chuckled.

he grabbed the girl's throat and made her stand up. he pulled her closer, and started untying her dress from her back. in the process,  he was whispering dirty, filthy things in her ear. 

"you ain't gonna walk after i'm done with you." " imma fuck you up n every possible way.. ." " what happened to all that mouth before? hmm? say something now, i dare you... " 

"fuck you.." the girl said, it almost came out as a whisper. he looked at the girl with a mixture of lust, anger, and sadness. he leaned in closer to her ear and whispered, " i'm not having no mercy, imma destroy you. you gon remember this day. " 

he finally finished untying the dress, and he pulled it down to her cute white toes. she stepped out. her breast was exposed were exposed to him. she was only left in her black,  victoria secret: pink underwear thong. 

she was nervous, she was breathing heavy. she watched as derek just watch her breast as his two prized possessions. he grabbed one, playing with the nipple watching it harden, while going in to suck the other one. 

he was sucking them as if they were filled with milk when she was pregnant. he starts massaging them, and her eyes start to flutter close. now for laila, she was getting inpatient and wanted him just to be inside her. her arousal between her thighs were starting to rise as she waited.

"derek.. please"  she begged. this made the lightskin boy smirk. he pulled her closer so se could explain, even though he knew exactly what she wanted. "please what mamas..? " he started kneading her ass, making her more vulnerable to him.

 "im listening..." he teased. " i- i need you badly.. " she whimpered, and he chuckled. he took her two hands and placed them on the the waistband of his sweatpants. the girl was rather confused.

" you wanted it so bad.. have it " she looked at him with innocent eyes, and pulled down his sweats to meet the growing bulge in his purple psd boxers 

(okay but have y'all seen derek in psd boxers? like so fine)

she starts to leave pepper-kisses on his bulge making him breathe heavily. she lowered down his boxers, and his dick almost touched the girl's nose. 

(look i'm sorry idk if you find that attractive but if my man's dick  ever touches my face, i'm slapping the fuck outta him n he ain't getting no pussy tf my bad but back to the story)

she went down on her knees with bringing both of her hands to his shlong, its been awhile since she's done this... she licked the boy's sensitive tip, very lightly while keeping eye contact wit him.