ron

"Y/N wake up" ron said snuggling up to me and kissing my neck. I rolled over to face him. "Good morning ron" I said pulling him into a kiss "howd you sleep love" he asked hugging me tight, "ok I guess my mind was running constantly I actually remember my dreams wich hasn't happened in a while. Anyways Howd you sleep " I asked laying my head on his chest"I slept fine" he said now running his fingers through my hair.The door flew open revealing my little brother "hey bub howd you sleep" I asked the four year old now climbing up on the bed. "3" he said blooming down beside me "what why" I asked moving off of ron. "the monsters" he said and I grabbed him and hugged him "bub there are no monsters and if there were you would be able to defeat them cause your a black and that's what blacks do, now go downstairs for breakfast and tell mrs weasley will be down soon." I said and he did as I said. I watched him walk out the door and looked back at ron. "Hey. I'm hungry too" ron said pouting "I know and I'm sorry but we need to talk, ron when you see your future what do you see." I asked sitting up and turning towards him little did he know I was about to reveal a secret I've never told anyone. "Well with you ofcourse and mabey some spawns" he said hugging me but I pulled away "ron I had a dream last night and I see you and me holding hands, i see molly and aurther holding hands, fred and George swimming in money, my mom and father holding hands, ginny and harry, and Hermionie with Draco, but most importantly I see Sirius all alone." I said my eyes filling with tears. "Y/N, I thought you said you saw sirius and your mom together" he asked confused. I closed my eyes and exhaled deeply "ron you got to promise me that no matter what I say you wont tell anyone not a sole expecially not bub." He took my hands then wiped my tears "I promise" I then got up and walked over to my jewlerybox where i hid a piece of parchment. "Ron, I grew up close to the malfoys, draco was like my brother for a while, but when we would go to visit, there was this man and I felt drawn to him like I needed to know him but I could never find the reason. I walked in on him and my mom talking and they were talking about me so i came in and sat down my mom explained to me that this mans name was tom riddle, and that sirius wasn't my real father and that he was and he wanted a relationship with me, I of course got close go him but when we went to hogwarts and I got sorted into griffindoor the malfoys disowned me, I was no longer close with them wich means I will never be close with my father and that actually hurts, it hurts like hell Ron, but Draco sent me this letter yesterday afternoon while you were playing quittidge" I handed him the letter he already had a shocked look on his face I mean can you blame him we've been dating for a year and a half now and he never knew Sirius wasnt my real father, it felt good to let it all out.

Dear Y/N
Mother and father want you to come visit and get close to your father. Although we dont really enjoy doing this his wish is our command, and before you ask that weasley boy is invited too, I dont like saying this but I truly miss those times when we were friends but dont tell father hed kill me, wish you the best and I'll see you here, write me when you can well be expecting you soon
Draco Malfoy"

"Y/N, I think it's obvious if you go I go. I want to protect you and frankly i dont trust the malfoys, but i do want to know your father and meet him. But bloody hell Y/N your a riddle, I knew you had a mean streak for a reason." He laughed a little and i did too. "So this isnt a deal breaker, you actually want to go" I said looking up at him wiping away my newley formed tears. "Y/N Black, Riddle, I would love to." I hugged him and there was a knock at the door. "Come in" I said turning around. "Breakfast my dears" mrs weasley said turning to go out the door "wait mrs weasley, I need to visit my parents, my mom also wants bub home but I was hopeing mabey me and ron could go and stay for about a week, i want to introduce ron to some of my home town friends." I said with a hopeful smile. "Of course, when will you too be leaving" she asked and I looked at ron "tonight" he said more of a question and i shook my head agreeingly. "Alright than but comedown for breakfast before it gets cold"