Chapter 10

**Jess's POV**

After being home for only a week, my mom's forcing me to go back to school.  I swear she's the most inconsiderate bitch sometimes, but then again that's because I'm not here belovedly famous child Nash.  I can't wait to see what she does with herself when he moves to LA this summer.  

I've never cared about what people said about me in the halls before but then again, I've never been out for this long for this specific reason.  I can admit freely to myself that I tried to kill myself, and I know that it wasn't the most rational decision but it just felt like my world was crashing down and I wanted to end the pain.  Too bad it only brought more pain.  Especially since Matt's been M.I.A. ever since the day I woke up and he rushed out of the hospital.  It's been two whole weeks and I haven't even gotten a text from the boy that never left my side while I was unconsicous which only means one thing.  Nash did something to meddle into my life since now he's going to try to be the best brother ever.  Bullshit.  If anything he'll keep this act up in public for his fans, seeing as my little "meltdown overreaction" as my mother likes to call it, made his fans question how close we really are.

I finally got myself out of bed and got dressed.  Evem though it was May I put on a long-sleeved cardigain because I don't want people to see my scars.  I throw on some shorts and my toms and run downstairs to grab some breakfast before I walk to school.  When I get to the kitchen Nash is there waiting, he already made breakfast and made me eggs, maybe this nice thing will be fun.

"Jess -- if Matt tries to talk to you in school today, don't answer him and let me know."

"Um since when do you control who I talk to?"

"Since I almost lost my sister because of some asshole."

"Yo Nash chill, he's your best friend.  He's been MIA ever since I woke up so looks like he doesn't care once again."

"Good.  I told him if he tries to talk to you I'll kick his ass."

"Okay Nash, I understand that you're like mad or whatever because of what happened but he's not the one the cut my wrists, I was.  No need to break down your broship because of me.  For the last 15 years you haven't given a sigle shit about my life and just because I tried to ki--"

"Jess stop.  I obviously cared I just didn't know how to show it.  I'm a guy, we don't exactly know how to express our emotions."

"Oh yeah Nash, because calling me a loser and a fucking whore is so totally not being a douchebag.  Whatever, I'm going to school."

"Ill drive you."

"No thanks."  I said as I slammed the door behind me starting my journey to school.  Wow what a great start to my first day back.  Thanks mom.