Enter SH1FTER

Tony's POV-
.... "Anyways, you boys talk. I'm going to use the bathroom," says (Y/n) as she walked away.
"Like I said before, you guys heard about SH1FT3R and thought 'hey, we could try this' then got in?" He says.
"Go big or go home, right?" I said as I played it cool.

"Yes! That's exactly right, Tony. Go big or go home. Now that you made it inside, you survived the race-"

"Uh, (Y/n) won the race. I was just following in her footsteps like she says," I said trying to add her into the conversation.

"I'll smack you so hard your grandma's dentures will fall out," Layla threatened.

"As you can see, we're all pretty competitive around here.  By competitive I mean competitive..." Shaji says as he looks over to where (Y/n) was standing, looking at the view. I returned to look at him. He licked his lips at the sight of (Y/n). I slightly growled but had to play it cool before I blow this mission.
"Let's just say they tied. So what's next? What's your angle here?" Shashi says.
I placed down my empty cup and leaned forward,
"Hey, I'm just looking to drive fast, have fun. Get the girl of my dreams. Make money." I said as I played it off.
"That's what we're all about, man! That hustle! That's why you're here."
"You didn't wait to be given something, you got it yourself. You have the fire inside of you." Shashi says as he got up and faced me.
"You see Tony, I've raced all over the globe. Across the Sahara, through the streets of Mumbai, over Arctic ice caps... And one thing I've learned is that good drives are a dime a dozen." He says as he walked and I followed.

"But good people, well, they are worth their weight in gold. Once you make it into SH1FT3R, the world is yours." Shashi said as we stopped to look at the LA view.
"And the girl, (Y/n). Is she seeing anyone? I'm j-just asking for a friend," Shashi asked me. I cocked and eyebrow at him, "Um, yes and no. It's complicated she said." I said to make up an excuse.
"To bad, I could give her anything she ever wants with a flick of a my wrist," he mumbled.
Layla sighed.
"But you try to cross us, you try to come in here and play us somehow? Then like that, that dream turns into a nightmare." Shashi says in a dark haunting voice. He then smiled and patted my shoulder.
"Respect," I said trying not to let my voice crack.
"So what's the word about your team? They seem to know how to handle themselves." He asked.

"That's Echo. She built her own electric car that can crush most tuners." I said while pointing her out.

"Cisco over there is our resident mechanical genius. Also, our resident bottomless pit."

"He'll get in with Nacho and Rollie."

"That's Frostee, our tech guy. He's who got past your security."

"He's talking with Jun. She put in those security measures."

"Then last but not least, (Y/n). Back at her home country/state, she is the Queen of the Roads. And she is the one that helps us when someone messes with us, cause of her martial arts and Tai Chi. Including street fighting." I said as I glance to find (Y/n) drinking the liquor from the balcony.

"We had a great first date. Are we in SH1FT3R or what?" I asked.
"You racers, always moving so fast. There's no doubt you have the skills and the right attitude.
How about this: you pull a job for me and you're in." Shashi said as he placed a hand on my shoulder.
I smirked, "what's the job?"
"I have this 'friendly' bet going on with a rival crew led by a guy named Scadan."
"A bet?"
"Yeah, there's come money in it for the winner but it's mostly just for pride. I bet Scadan that he and his crew couldn't transport a trailer full of Yoka Spirt Water from Canada to the Mexican border in less than 24 hours. We were planing on stopping them ourselves, but if you keep that Yoka out of Mexico, your in SH1FT3R."
————————
The next day-
"Of course, they know we might mess with them. So they have some... 'security measures'"