This Bitch

at school*(shes the middle one)

I finally pulled up at the school I was getting out of the car when I felt to strong arms snake around my waist and soft lips kiss my neck. I spun around to see my boyfriend Jacob . Then in his big husky sexy voice he says " hey babe u you look mighty sexy today you do it for me cus its kinda getting me (wispers in your ear) a little spiffy.

I look down to see a little lump in his jeans.

"Srry Jake but we're at school so you might wanna pat that down" You say laughing. Then you feel a little sting on your butt and see him smirking .

"Ow Jacob you know you hit hard ass fuck damn" you say cutting your eyes at him."Aww I'm sowwy baby want me to kiss it betta. You just shake your head grabbed your things and walk to the entrance. Being followed by him,soon you get to your locker and open it to get you History book for Mr.Coleman's class then you close your locker and walk to class with jacob.

When you got in class you and jacob sat in the back and then Jennifer walked in looking like a hoe as usual. She had sex with almost every guy here there are even rumor that she does the math teacher for a good grade. She scans the classroom to stops mug you then glances at prince then the seat in front off him. Keep in mind she has on a croptop *no undershirt* tight short mini skirt and black pumps plus a lot of makeup, and a jean vest. She walks over and...