•Setting It Chapter 7•

I woke up from the bright lighted sun. It was shining pon me face, "Jisso get ready!" Lailsa said in a rushing effort. I was just confused on what was happening. Rose came into the room all rushed with her pyjamas on."Today we called Jin to meet you up, put on your blood red lipstick and borrow something from Jennie's closet" Rose said in a faster voice. I saw like why did she do that?.
"What!, why, how,now?" I said in a fast repeating comment. I took a deep breath and said "Okay, I'll do it on one condition." I said in a obeying opinion. I got on a red Chanel dress, with a pair of black Stuart Weitzman Tieland Booties which is a expensive heel band, with my hair in a high ponytail, and a farfetch Salvatore Ferragamo red belt. He was waiting at the door for me, I was very clumsy it was my first time wearing heels. "Hello Jisso im Jin" Jin said with a shy reaction. I said Hi but not Hello. After we got outside we hopped into his car, it had leather seats and a Siri in the car. The car is black with white bright lights.

Nobody is was talking it was very awkward at the time

Nobody is was talking it was very awkward at the time."So,  I hear your doing a music video" Jin said nervously, "Oh, yes we're doing a new music video called Boombaya" I said with a confidence. "So what do you mostly like doing" I asked. "Sleeping, it clams me down." Jin said in a pleasurable way, "I adore sleeping too!" I said in a happy way. We claimed to have a lot in common, the time passed by, then, after we made it. "We were going to Moxie's Grill and Bar" Jin said with a little bit excitement, and got out off the black Range Rover. There was Asian music, hibachi-styled cooks, and performers, it was amazing Jin really surprised me with this outing. "We went in the line of people to tell them that we reserved a specific spot for us. After four-minutes we finally got our reserved table. "So, what are you going to order?", "The Rice Pilaf with fried chicken" I said in a pleasing voice, "I'll have the.. Koren Bibimbap please?" Jin said in a kind voice. Twenty-two minutes later we finished our delicious food and our drinks, Jin kindly pulled back my chair, "Thank you for this dinner" I said nicely, "your welcome Jisoo" . After, that we hopped into the car, and just started chatting, we even gave each other our phone numbers.