Happy

Me and my girlfriend was watching tv.She thought it would be a good idea to watch bad girls club , I thought not.So I went outside to go smoke.I was enjoying myself until a lil puppy came running my way.Mane that puppy fucked up my whole flow until I seen the lil shawty running my way.She was wearing a Nike sports bra & Nike shorts , had a high ponytail in her hair and had headphones in her ear.The shit I would do to her.

Shawty:"Omg.I'm so sorry.Idk how she got away from me...it won't happen again.“she said taking the puppy out my hand.

Me:"Its ok ma.Don't worry bout it.I'm August btw.“I said looking at her.

Shawty:“Alsina ? && Im Yn."She said petting her dog.

Me:“Yup.I'm August Alsina."I said smiling at her.

Vanessa:“And I'm Vanessa.August girlfriend."my girl said messing my mood up again.

Yn:“Ooh.I know your my favorite celebrity couple.But it was nice meeting you two.Come on Valentine."she said picking him up and walking away.I just sat there and watched.

Vanessa:“Seriously August ?"She said putting her hands on her hips.

Manee my manger thought it was good idea for us to go out for my career.I don't I just wanna leave this Bitch.

A couple days later she telling me we going to this corny party.She told me to get dressed up in a suit, fuck allat imaa dress up in something that makes me comfortable.

When we got to the place it was all these wannabes.It was no type of people i would hangout with in this party.This party was lame.I went out to this balcony at the party & just relaxed and looked over the city.

Yn pov: A friend of mine made me go to this lame ass party.I just sat in the corner with Valentine.

"Whose the cutest Yorkie? You Are !!"

Just as i said that she bit me and i let her go.She went off running.

"Shit!!"

He ran up to this man.The man picked her up irritated.I couldn't believe who it was.

"Do your dog just love fucking with me?"

I laughed a bit.

"I'm sorry Mr.Alsina."

"Its okay Ma.Dogs like me."

Valentine growled at him.

"Maybe not this dog."

He gave valentine to me & i put her on her leash.

"So Mr.Alsina"

"Call me August"

"August..What is a man like yourself doing at a party like this?"

"Vanessa dragged me here."

"You deserve better than her."

I said truthfully.

"I thought you said we were your favorite celebrity couple."

"I lied so she wouldn't think i wanted you."

"Our managers thought it would be an good idea for us to be together for our careers."

"So all of that lovey dovey things yall do is fake?"

August pov:

"Yep"

I said realizing that the whole relationship is fucked up. I was tired of being forced to act like I love someone I didn't want to spend the rest of my life pretending because one this is for sure August Alsina does not pretend I'm still young I should be living my life falling in love the right way.I was then pulled out of my thoughts by a soft voice

YN:"August it's time for you to follow the beat of your own drum you still have a life to live and you wanna spend it being happy."

August:"I guess you're right how about we get out of this party and have some real fun."

YN:"Alright I'm down."

TBC

Hello everyone this is the new Co-writer follow my wattpad @Asian_Noodles416