A win-win ;) Nishinoya x reader

You stood in the crowd catching all his attention. You gave him a wide smile and nodded, he grinned. 

Being the supportive and loving partner you went to all his matches and occasionally cam to visit him during practice. You shouted 'fire it up fire it up Karasuno! Push it up push it up Karasuno!' as you saw the teems ginger decoy and middle blocker get ready to spike. 

Your boyfriend had been very good in this match but he looked dead exhausted

Your boyfriend had been very good in this match but he looked dead exhausted. The chances of them winning were bare but you knew they would continue trying until they dropped. Literally, from exhaustion. The score was 22-20 with the opposite team winning. They weren't gonna give up so easily so they continued playing. Eventually the score got to 23-24. All they had to do was gain 1 more point. It was Yamaguci's turn to serve, his amazing jump float was sure to give you the point you needed to win. And it did. You won. You jumped and shouted as you cheered for your team. You watched the team collect their medals and soon after ran down the stair to reach your team.

You ran into Noya's chest hugging him tightly as he hugged you back and kissed your head.  You pulled away and he gave you a soft, sweet kiss. 'Congratulations guys!, You did it!' you shouted with happiness. You made your way around the group of the 12 muscular men called the Karasuno volleyball team. As soon as you got to sugawara you hugged him tighter than the rest the only exception being Nishinoya- Noya-san as you called him. Yu rolled his eyes and pouted loudly from jealousy and you giggled and walked up to him giving him a peck on the cheek. His eyes lit up and his cheeks were pricked with a gently layer of pink blush. You slowly made your way to the bus to get home. 

Of course you sat next to Yu. you hugged his side as you watched the sun setting behind the horizon. So peaceful. Everyone was beginning to drift off into a calm sleep accept you Noya, coach Ukai and Tadeka. 

'I love you, baby' Noya whispered gently into your ear as you looked him in the eyes as if saying "I love you too". 

You laid your head on his shoulder as he moved his head on top of yours. You just sat there in his embrace, no words were spoken between you two for the rest of the ride home. There was no need for words your actions were enough. You began to drift away into sleep but you jumped when he stroked your arm. You looked at him giving him a look of apology. He patted your head and smiled. Then he hugged you and kissed the tip of your nose, you blushed lightly and a quirky but cute smile spread across your face. After that everything went black.

You woke up with a head in front of your face. It was Nishinoya.

'we are here baby, it's time to wake -up' he said in smooth voice.

'ngh' you grunted as you opened your eyes.

He gave you a peck on the lips which woke you up

He gave you a peck on the lips which woke you up. Now wide awake you saw him chuckle and nudged him in the side.

'what was that for?' he laughed watching you struggle to move as he picked you up into his arms. (bridal style ;D )

Not knowing what to say you styed silent, your heart racing faster than Shoyo and Tobio's quick attack. You wrapped your arms around his Statue-like sculpted neck and let him carry you out of them bus. He then put you down on your feet, you took his hand are your fingers locked. Smiling you waved the other guys good-bye and walked to Yu's house. Hand in had his hand occasionally grazed against your thigh, but this time you just smiled and he grinned in pride.

You soon got to his house and greeted his mother, then you ran into his room and jumped onto his bed. He soon followed after you and saw you laying there with your head in his pillows.

'Are you hungry my love?' he asked without hesitation as he sat down next you you and patted your head. Before you had a chance to answer he lifted you into a comfy embrace and kissed you passionately. You took his face with your hands and kissed him back. Both of you were now bright red from blush. You both began to laugh as you laid your head on his lap looking up at his cute face. He began to play with your H/C H/T. Noya-san then bopped your nose, you sat up and wrapped your legs around him pushing your face into his chest. He laid down and soon you were both fast asleep.

'I love you' he muttered in his sleep.