Unexpected visit- Nishinoya x reader

It has now been about two weeks since Karasuno won nationals. At first you and Noya were spending a lot of time together but about two weeks ago he started to get quite distant. Leaving you on delivered. Not answering your calls. Not walking to school with you. He even forgot your 8 month anniversary. You went to wait for him after practice but he wasn't there and he wasn't talking to you much in school.

'Tanaka!' you yelled as you waved and ran in his direction at lunch. 

'Oh, Hi y/n!' he said surprised. 

'Have you seen Noya?' you muttered as you waited for a answer. ' He's been quite.. Distant lately, do you have any idea what happened?'

'Oh uh, no sorry i don't know anything.' Tanaka mumbled and he walked away ' I'm in a rush sorry Y/N'

'Bye!' you spun on your heel as a lonely tear ran down your cheek. You made the decision to go to Noya's house after school since practice was not on today. For the rest of your lectures you were unbothered with your quality of work and slacked of for most of it. After school finished you rushed to get out of school. You walked at a steady pace to your boyfriends house, and has stopped at the store to get his favorite treats and some ice-cream. As you walked to his house you scrolled through all the pictures you two have together as you blushed gently.

Message conversation

Y/N: Hi babe i'm on my way to your house

Noya-san<3: Wait what like right now?

Y/N: yes!

Noya-san<3: Oh uh I'm kind of bust right now maybe next time

Y/N: I'm coming over whether you like it or not!

Noya-san<3:Fine, whatever

Y/N: I'm almost there, I'll see you in a bit <3

-read-

You continued to walk but yet again there was a small tear that came down your cheek. You were now in front of his house. You were about to knock but you stopped when you saw a car outside. It was Tanaka's car. You finally decided to knock on the door, to your surprise it was Tanaka's sister. Saeko-san.

'Oh, Hi Y/N!' Saeko-san waved as she hugged you.

'Hello!' you gulped as you hugged her back tears rushing to your eyes.

'Awe, Y/N what's wrong?' 

'Where is Noya?' you whispered wiping your eyes.

'In his room, me and Tanaka come and vist him everyday he hasn't left his room in about two weeks' she blurted. 

'SHHH!' Tanaka whispered.

You stood there confused. Then you finally heard Noya's sobs. You ran up the stair and knocked on his door loudly.

'Leave me alone Tanaka I'm fine!' he shouted as his voice shook.

'It's me'

Silence followed your words.

'It's Y/N!' you said proudly as your eyes began to fill with tears again.

He opened the door slightly and pulled you in.

You hugged him and you wouldn't let go even though he tried to push you away and look strong, you knew he was hurting and bad too. You hugged him and then he finally calmed down and so did you but the tears were still coming. You were about to pull away from the hug but he took you into a comforting embrace, he gently took your face and brought it close to his. Your lips touched and you shared a long passionate kiss which showed how much you have longed for each other's company. He continued you hold you close until he was ready to explain what happened. Before he could speak you began to apologies.

'I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! I love you so much and I've missed you so much!' you cried as more tears followed.

He continued to hold you 'I've missed you too, I love you so much!' he wiped your tears 'I'm so sorry for being so stupid i thought you'd hate me for what I did!'

'What are you talking about?' you questioned as he showed you a image of his phone. 'This girl she kissed me about two weeks ago when i went to get my stuff from the club room. Someone took a picture of it and shared it with everyone.  I pulled away as soon as she kissed me.' You pulled away from his embrace and flicked his forehead quite hard -but not too hard of course.

'Noya you idiot!' you pouted as you gave him a peck on the forehead there were you had just flicked 'i don't hate you! I fucking love you!' You gave him a sweet loving kiss. He grabbed your waist and pulled you closer. No space left between your bodies. He slowly bit your tongue as you grunted. Breathless you pulled away from the kiss. 'I love you you muttered' your tongue still sore.

He picked you up, you  wrapped your legs around his waist and dug your head into his chest. 'Dumbass,' He giggled. He carried you down the stairs and placed you on the large couch in the living room. Ryu and Saeko had left a note on the Tv. 

 You left the note and giggled

 You left the note and giggled. Noya stroked your arm, he hugged you from behind and started to kiss down your neck. He the sat you on his lap and pulled you into a strong embrace. You guys just hung out for the rest of the night. Catching up and enjoying time together.